Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
fanfic445 chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
So amazingly cute it made me tear up. Spectacular job!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
This was literally the best sex scene I've ever written and I love all your other Scorose stuff omg please keep writing forever
Lissymar chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
God I loved this! trying not to laugh out loud at her inner dialogue, failed miserably. This was judt perfect!
Helena Black chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
cute!
ireallydonutcare chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
This thing made me cry with laughter at the beginning and cry from all the feels at the end. Truly stunning, I consider this an artwork
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
I enjoyed reading this story so much! It was cute and so hilarious. I liked it when Rose think to herself about Scorpius, so funny LOL. The third part was my favorite (sorry I only put one comment on this chapter) it was kind of sweet and showed their intimate feelings toward each other. Your writing style is one of a kind, I just love it! I'll continue reading Scorpius's POV in your new story. Thanks for sharing.
amixdeuxgirl chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
This was SO. BEAUTIFUL. rest easy knowing that you've killed me with one of the best scorose fics I've ever read
Aly chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
My heart kinda exploded while reading this and I want to have this made into a movie just fyi
Moccalove chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Read the whole story in one night- funny, witty, charming and really sexy. Thank you!
StarCrossedBlush chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
that was so great! you should make a epilogue story where they are married and they are playing agenced each other, and are totally playing something like that (really im ok with anything, but i think them being married would be really cool) but i LOVED the story :0P
glamorouspirate chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Wow wow wow, this was friggin delightful! Rose's internal monologue reads like a commentary from my own brain, had me in giggle-stitches quite a few times! Great job - I had been messing around with a fic of my own a little similar to this (both Quidditch captains of league teams and World Cup teammates) but shit mine fails in comparison to this! Loved it, definite favourite! Excuse me now, I'll be on the hunt for the companion piece!
09081985 chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
What did Rose write on the sky?
miss-behavingbadly chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
I really enjoyed this fic! Even if it was just your way of firing back up again, I always love the Scorose banter! I really look forward to Scorpius' version and the continuation of your other fics, keep up the good work!
MissSlytherinBitch chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I'd totally love to translate this (to spanish) if you let me, I just wish you would answer!
MissSlytherinBitch chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I love you and I hate you and all sorts of things right now. This is like the most amazing I've read in years, this can't just be THAT great, magnificent, all sorts of beautiful. Just flawless, all of it.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »