Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
livvyluna chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I love this soooo much! I wish I could be more eloquent but I have been up all night and I'm just trying to get through the last few hours of work and basically my brain is completely dead and has just resorted to it's most primitive functions, which is fangirling over how much I love this story and how I can't wait to read more of your writing.
Maybe after some sleep I can give you proper feedback.
PhoenixFire chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
This story was fantastic!
Their attitudes and behavior was hilarious and everything was very well written. Please write more stories like this!
Moonprincess92 chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
Yours are the only RS stories I tend to read, and I always fucking love them. You are endgame. LOVED THIS. xox
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
This made me feel all kinds of ways! Beyond loved this!SOOO amazing and sweet and lovely and funny and best adjectives!
mittyrock chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
First time reading any of your work but this was great! You did a wonderful job and i loved every second of reading this FanFiction!
Serendipithy chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
You are so good at writing romance, drama, angst, and just... feelings in general in this chapter! I was kind of hoping for a Man-Pillow repeat scene, but you can't have a Scorpose story without some drama and misunderstandings right? :)
Serendipithy chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
This was probably the funniest chapter. I could imagine all of this clearly, as if it was in my own backyard, and I loved it!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I didn't have the chance to review this until now (after I've reread all four chapters of this and the first chapter of Scorpius' POV) but better late than never right? As soon as I got the email update from FF, I had to read your chapters to this story. :) And being on mobile, I didn't like typing reviews up on there.

ANYWAY, this was great. Yes it was confusing and left a lot to be said, but it was still funny! I love how you characterize Rose's sarcastic sense of humor!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
I loved this fic! Rose was really clueless and I can't wait to read the companion piece. Lots of loove xx
Connie
gredly forge chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
This entire story made my heart hurt (in the good way) bc feelings about fictional characters. I knew rose confessed love in the Incident and omg it's just fantastic. This is honestly such a great scorose fic. Thank you
my1alias chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I love this so much. I can't wait to read more by you!
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
that was so amazing. thanks for the story!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Fluff we love:)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
soooooooooo sweet ! you're my favourite fanfiction-writer really, i love all your stories, and the way you write all your Rose and Scorpius? it's just perfect!
Please continue with The Thing and The birthday Present Por favooor! Saludos desde Argentina!
thankyouuu chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
oh this was lovely and it made me all smiley and happy
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »