Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
muddier waters chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Oh so much mystery! My heart breaks for Scorpius! Poor thing. I'd love to read the Scorpius chapters in whatever order you deem is necessary :) thanks for the lovely chapter and quick update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Hey! You are possibly my favourite scorose multi-chap writer. I've read "Excuses" and "This Thing" so many times TBH. And I'm so stoked to read this as it comes. I love it already.
she don't stop chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I'm loving this! A couple of lines really cracked me up: 'simultaneously wanted to punch-repeatedly-and bang-repeatedly' and 'nobody got Rose Weasley hot and bothered without her permission'. Please keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Reading your story has made my monday a thousand times better, I love it! Thank you so much for it!
Ellen1983 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
It was a hilarious scene not long ago: deep night, children were trying to finally fell asleep, and me howling with laughter along with Scorpius in the very next room! Thank you! You managed to improve my mood significantly! Just like I wish you to improve in health! ;)
DutchScorRosefan chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Hilarious!

Her thoughts in between at so funny.

Oh and have many, many, manyyyy more physical descriptions of Scorpius.

Update your other stuff ( Birthday Present) but for now very content with these two chappies.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I always love 'past rose'! And I'm so glad you are writting!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Another fantastic chapter! I laughed out loud quite a few times. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and my favorite shop with us! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
So excited for this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
FaeVictoria713 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I had no idea you were not feeling the best. But i'm glad you do now, and I really hope you feel entirely okay really soon. And I swear this is not just because I'm excited about this story and I'm dyng for the new chapter, but because you're a lovely person and you deserve lots of happiness.
kayla mosin 613 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Before reading: I would just like to say that I was checking my email, saw that you updated, immediately squealed "ooh! New chapter!", and opened it. you have one fangirl In Israel very happy:-) *hands you plate of e-cookies*
Oh My G-d. What the HELL?! I was laughing at my computer screen so hard. I don't know how you're going to top that. No words.
CLAP CLAP CLAP chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Do you hear that? It's the sound of my applause because the next chapter came out (yay-yay-yay-yay-yay!). You might also hear my slightly maniacal laughter because I was laughing every second line. I always want to capture your sort of funny in my own writing but for now I am perfectly happy to read yours and swoon over a Scorpius made only of your words. Please keep it coming! The fangirl in me is cheering you on as you quest to empty your overflowing, creative, hilarious mind on to a page. Woohoo! Work that hung over Rose! Sorry if my excitement is creepy. Love your work.
muddier waters chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Had to stifle my laughing out loud becuase I'm in a waiting room but this was hilarious! Rose is so indignant and ridiculous...maybe my favorite rose of yours yet!
my1alias chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
This is just too brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
so are rose and scorpius now on the same team? And also, Rose should just stop drinking so much instead of making a fool of herself all the time. It seems like its just embarrassing for everyone
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »