Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
zxcvbnm1234567890 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Great chapter! I'm really loving this story and am so happy that you're writting again :)
PaigeH chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Another great chapter (really super fast) and the plot thickens! I wish you well and hope to be the thousand person to tell you that you have a talent for writing. Your scenes maintain such clear consistency that can easily be lots with so much internal dialogue but we never forget where we are in the scene. I actually heard myself laugh with the line, "men please collect your errections." Great one liners!
Frogster chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
It's official - Rose Weasley just might be the most entertaining drunk person ever. (Although, I don't make it a habit of being around drunk people, so maybe my judgment isn't the best.) Anyway, this was hilarious. (Too bad I'm at work or I would be laughing a la Scorpius.) I love Rose's voice and her constant denial. She's got it bad for Scorpius, and he does for her too. Makes a girl want to just throw them in a room together, lock the door, and say just get it on already!

Love her constant references to the things that annoy her this chapter, especially her attempts at calming her libido and her various names for the bird who took up residence in her hair.

(Speaking of the bird, I loved that bit - reminded me of a scene in one of my own stories where Scorpius enchanted a flock of birds to attempt to roost in Rose's hair.)

If I was Rose, I would have probably jumped off the roof and tackled Scorpius in all his scrumptiousness. But she's still in denial.

Love how he's taken to using pet names for her, especially "love" and "darling". They're just too adorable.

Also loved her attempts at denying that she wants Scorpius to love her and that she loves him. Oblivious!Rose is one of my favorites. :)

I feel horrible for forgetting to tell you this in the last chapter, but I'm glad you're feeling better! Here's to your health (and more chapters)!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
This made me crack up! Damn good job.
Aikawa Ayame chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
New chapter in two days! (Merlin, I could kiss you now. Haha)
Oh, by the way, I looovee this chapter. I love how playful the relationship between Scorpius and Rose was, and the fact that you still make this story looks "sexy" as well. Seriously, I understand exactly how Rose was thinking when there was a shirtless guy who was assumed as a reincarnation of a Greek God. XD~~ This chapter is really fun to read (as well as the previous one, of course) and really made me eagerly to read in Scorpius' view. At last, I'm waiting for your new (suprising) updates. Hope you are always well. :)
(PS: Suddenly I imagine that there would be a chapter that titled "On Scorpius Malfoy's Bare Chest".)
(PSS: Please forgive my rambling.)
UKHPFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Hi, I think your stories are awesome. Are you planning to finish "The Thing" ?
luckydoggy chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Brilliant chapter. Keep up the good work
nobodysperfect2133 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
As soon as I read the title was "Scorpius Malfoy's Roof" I knew if would be good. Rose's inner dialogue continues to amuse and her concerns about her legacy compared to her parents made me smile. I like how she named her broom Hermes - after all I name my cars so I feel her choice to be entirely appropriate! Another great chapter and I hope you continue to be inspired.
Allison chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Love your work no matter what :)
Ellen1983 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Super! Finally! Can't wait for you to continue!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aw! Glad you're doing a come back ! I loved this start cant wait to read more :)
WithLove01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I was so excited when I saw you posted something! I absolutely love the start to this one and I'll be interested to see where you take it.
FaeVictoria713 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I loved the very subtke flirting they have, and I like how you portray the sexual tension, it only leaves me with a wish of keep reading, which I think is a great quality for a writer. Please hurry, I know it doesn't work as easy as that, but I really want to see this story develop. And for somone who hasn't write in a while I think you did pretty well
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was super cute! I loved Rose's treacherous thoughts, but I'm wondering why she just passed out in the bathroom? Anyways, this was really great. It was really smooth, with nice background. I'm super excited for the next chapter!
MaraudingMuggle chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I'm already hooked. This is freaking gold.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »