Reviews for Healing His Pain
Oxygen or anesthesia. Oxygen helps patients to breath and anesthesia keeps patients out.
Glazier Blue chapter 12 . 5/25
Really? You had to give donnie more pain? Didn't go through enough? Lol OK that interesting. Dark for the 1980's brothers. Something to be learned from.
Glazier Blue chapter 9 . 5/25
Poor donnie. I want to say something like, Revenge never leads to anything good. And normally I would say fighting isnt the answer, but however on this occasion, i would give lenny an M! As in Mess this guy up!
Glazier Blue chapter 5 . 5/25
Sore? How is he not dead? Lenny has to pay big time.
Glazier Blue chapter 3 . 5/25
Ow! Bloody hell. That was brutal. And it's the younger turtles. Lenny needs to pay. Where are his brothers... I hope this has a happy ending.
Glazier Blue chapter 1 . 5/25
Oh dear. Not liking this. What's this git going good to do to my darling donnie?
Luigifan1588 chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
So awesome oh my heck.
Alex chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
uh oh, what's going to happen, I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation, hope Donnie is able to rescue April & escape the crazy man
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Ought things are getting intense, poor April and poor Donnie having signup against that maniac before he is completely healed, anyway please update soon thanks
tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
tmntlover2013 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Again great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
tmntlover2013 chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Great job on the story so far please update soon thanks.
Heather chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Dang! You made me cringe and wince with the descriptions! Poor Donnie. :-(
Hawkeye1991 chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Omg this is so intense my poor Donnie
This is such a great story,I love it so much and so can't wait to read the next chapter