Reviews for The Journey To Save A Princess
Hikaru Yami 999 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
? Continue? Please?
AngelsBeast chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
this universe is very interesting! more, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I really, really like this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D Thanks for writing this awesomeness!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
So Shinichi is darkness... I did think you would use that for him, but I wasn't sure which suited him the most, as somehow all of them fit. And I wonder what's gonna happen in the next town. :D
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I'm no Shinichi but, my guess is that Aegis is a beast and the merman was one of his close friends? Anyways I really liked it i was so excited when the last chapter ended cause i wanted to know what shinichi would be! I feel bad for him, he's a detective so he naturally thinks light but he is strongly dark and even has fire! I would have put his as earth water and light i guess but i totally see where you are coming from! Did you come up with the characters and world by yourself because that is totally awesome i can see a whole book being written about it. Im worried about why their reactions were so weird when shinichi found out his affinity oh and the human trafficking, i agree with shinichi and kaito that is just disgusting ungh shame on the humans (lol wut im human :P but still) I'm so excited for the next chapter this story rocks! im gonna stop talking now...
LMeg9.20 chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Nice update :) I was surprised that Shinichi was dark type, but I think it's an interesting plot point for the future. I honestly have no idea what species Aegis is. Don't take it as criticism against your subtle hints though, I can be pretty dense and hints often go over my head.
Encryption System chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Hmmmm...you did say Aegis was a water Mage of the grandmaster rank, correct? Perhaps he's some sort of merman who can transform into human?
...or maybe I've been reading to many Emily Windsnap books?
And the scale, could perhaps be from a family member? Friend?

I dunno, I'm not good at picking up details. :P and I don't like rereading stuff either that much.
Oh well.

Till next time, then!

ཇØƬᎦ
crossover chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
thank you for interesting fic...i want shinichi to have rare type like 2/3 element with high affinity and 1 that they don't know what element is because is legend or something and low affinity to earth...because shinichi always try to do offensive rather than diffensive..and he never can't stay still unless he read mystery book or watch movie...that way they can be equally rare...
Guren chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Maybe Dark and Lightning? Dark, cold and silent fitting for his homicide detective behaviour. Lightning, fast and hard hitting like his soccer balls.
Yuzurie chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Yay new chapter! Setting is introduced here huh, I'm always up for a mmorpg-like fantasy xD I was guessing Kaito will get fire affinity because of his personality, but, light it is, lol Shinichi's huh, i dunno, maybe darkness? *you know, alk the bad luck and deaths surrounds him etc etc* buuuut, I'll leave it to the plot maked XD

Anyway thanks for updating
Encryption System chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Oi oi! Why'd ya leave it like that?

I'll bet Shinichi gets some old necromancer power that no one has...or has a really high affinity for dark magic.

Why? Cause I doubt the emerald changed the fact that he's a corpse magnet.

Anyway, update soon! Please?

ཇØƬᎦ
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
This is awesome! I wonder what Shinichi's will be.
I guess fire and darkness don't really suit him but the rest...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I like how detailed you described your OCs, I'm just a little sad that there wasn't really any scenes with either Kaito or Shinichi but only about the others killing the dragon.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Btw.: You wrote that an angel can use light, so will Kaito learn that? And does Shinichi as a lycantrophe have some powers too? xD
IbeWildBella chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I like it, but I love dragons, so you making a dragon an enemy hurts :(
Can't wait to see what comes next! ;)
Lover of Emotions chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
that is good, update soon please.