Reviews for A Cyclone In Mourning
Natters chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Good fic. Would prefer longer on each team member but good snapshot of how each person is feeling
DaybyDay5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Brilliant writing!
Chronicles of Potter chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I am really glad you put Ray in also. This is a beautiful one-shot :)
ibehappy4ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Smart idea and portrayed really well. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Wow, that brought me to tears, especially Sly. Excellent work thank you for your efforts.
maka loves chocolateee chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Thar was beautiful. I feel like you characterized all of them correctly, with Walter being hit the hardest and everyone worrying about him. I hope it doesn't come to this on the show but it was great!
nicoledbishop chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I think you nailed each character. I'm glad you included Ray. This was a rough topic and we haven't really seen the team deal with this before. For this to be your first Fanfiction, you did a great job.
bobolovesclyde chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
good where is the rest of it
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Awww, this is so moving! I can see them all feeling this way. And, I can see why we have Ray.
ForShizzleRenizzle chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I liked this a lot, & I'm glad you featured Ray too!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was so beautiful, and wow..I can't express how great this Fic is. Just, thank for making it.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
For a first fanfic this is amazing but of course you're a writer by profession so that probably helped you a lot with the sentence flow.
I was really nervous about reading this simply because of what the story is about but I think you got everyone.
I think Sly will handle this quite well and Cabe will feel he needs to step up and be the best father to the cyclone especially Walter.
I like that Ray is in there.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Very nice! Captured the characters perfectly.