Reviews for Last of the Spider-Clan
FlamingGhost75 chapter 1 . 10/6/2022
Amazing story
Israel Quabner chapter 1 . 7/5/2022
I don’t want to be that guy, but Spider-Man is physically stronger than Scorpion. In the comics, which you’ve based Pita’s powers on Spider-Man literally punched Scorpion’s jaw clean off of his face. Granted Doctor Octopus’ consciousness was in Spider-Man’s body at the time, but the point still stands since Otto was using Spider-Man’s strength and realized he’s been holding back every time they fought.
Bennyson chapter 3 . 5/27/2022
sakura or Ino would be good! but sakura seems more fitting right now, especially with their character development
Bennyson chapter 3 . 5/27/2022
Bennyson chapter 25 . 5/27/2022
Man.. i hope you'd release a new chapter soon:)
flapatlantis chapter 25 . 1/6/2022
This is a amazing story. Have you ever thought about having him make web shooters to expand his abilities and add in other webs like the taser web web grenade trip mine and kore suggestion had doctor Otto octavius as someone Peter looks up to and a mentor in his science field that way you can have a epic emotional fight against him
Agent Frank chapter 25 . 12/31/2021
I was sad to see that this is effectively on hiatus but it was enjoyable reading this again and catching up on the 7 chapters I'd never had an opportunity to read.
BrokenFang72 chapter 25 . 11/30/2021
Finally caught up! Love the story and can’t wait fir more of it!
BrokenFang72 chapter 13 . 9/22/2021
I’m going to be honest I love this story. Sorry for not commenting on most chapters, I’m not very good at keeping up with that. But yes the reunion of Pīta and Sakura made total sense and I loved it! The right between Anko and Pīta with Orochimaru was amazing and I loved it! The fight between Pīta and your version of the three Sinister Six was amazing and I loved it! Man you have an awesome imagination and I really hope you keep using it! I was half expecting Pīta to get the Curse Mark and then it turns into a Venom kind of thing which I’m still wondering if you’ll do that. And then I have no idea what’s up with his eyes flashing red and blue the two times it’s happened so far but I can’t wait to see more about that! Will you have Orochimaru make his Clones now that he has Pīta’s blood that was on him from their fight? I’d think that would make sense since you’ve been bringing in a lot of Spider-Man stuff thats made sense. Like how you have Ōtto when they killed the Kazekage. It would be cool to see Aunt Mei get some time in the limelight but that’s just a little nice thing to see, you’re doing an amazing job already and don’t need to listen to me.
Really glad Haku and Zabuza survived and go on to return to the Hidden Mist, hopefully we’ll see them again Mei Terumi the Mizukage and can help turn the Village around. Just thinking about how you have the Scorpion, Electro, Mysterio, and Doc Ock in this so far so that leaves two more that I can wait to see for a first Sinister Six. Maybe they’ll make their own group like the Akatsuki? Maybe they’ll just all be from one Village? And man the ending of the Chūnin Exams is going to be crazy! I’m expecting Mikio to at least kill someone in the prelims and then want to kill Pīta before the ambush takes place. Maybe while Naruto does his fight with Garaa like normal? Can’t wait to see it all and what else you have in store but loving the way you’re incorporating the two stories together!
BrokenFang72 chapter 3 . 9/17/2021
I gotta say I’m actually digging this brand of Spider-Man x Naruto. I’ve never seen it before too so it’s brand new to me. I was kind of on the fence about the whole ‘Pīta Pāka’ thing and I kind of still am but I’m not letting that stop me from seeing how awesome this story is and could be. It’s a really cool change to see Pīta know about his spider powers but instead has no one to teach him, instead of getting spider powers and figuring it out himself what he can do like in the comics. I didn’t know how the change of him being in the group instead of Saskue would work but you pulled it off really believably and for the better which I wholeheartedly like! The team looks to be a lot better off for it and with Pīta straight up declaring that he wants to help people most of all, plain and simple, really boosts the chemistry the three are having with each other. Can’t wait to read more and see where it goes!
Love your story chapter 25 . 7/2/2021
Author- San ... are you on hiatus?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
I was on chapter 6, going to read chapter 7 but i hope that peter or however you call him in your fanfic gets venom or carnage or maybe a combination of the two something dark when he gets really pissed off like the kuuybi but different obviously.
DeltaGhost chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
To Kraftykidd if your looking a fic like with development and the affect of the story changes go check out [Zaru] and his buddies well written fic

Friendly Foreign Exchange Student Spiderman. it well written and well development
pp man chapter 3 . 1/22/2021
“There are no accidents” - MASTER FUCKING OOGWAY
CRUDEN chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Had fun rereading it, hope to see you come back to the story soon!