Reviews for Last of the Spider-Clan
flapatlantis chapter 25 . 1/6
This is a amazing story. Have you ever thought about having him make web shooters to expand his abilities and add in other webs like the taser web web grenade trip mine and kore suggestion had doctor Otto octavius as someone Peter looks up to and a mentor in his science field that way you can have a epic emotional fight against him
Agent Frank chapter 25 . 12/31/2021
I was sad to see that this is effectively on hiatus but it was enjoyable reading this again and catching up on the 7 chapters I'd never had an opportunity to read.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 25 . 11/30/2021
Finally caught up! Love the story and can’t wait fir more of it!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 13 . 9/22/2021
I’m going to be honest I love this story. Sorry for not commenting on most chapters, I’m not very good at keeping up with that. But yes the reunion of Pīta and Sakura made total sense and I loved it! The right between Anko and Pīta with Orochimaru was amazing and I loved it! The fight between Pīta and your version of the three Sinister Six was amazing and I loved it! Man you have an awesome imagination and I really hope you keep using it! I was half expecting Pīta to get the Curse Mark and then it turns into a Venom kind of thing which I’m still wondering if you’ll do that. And then I have no idea what’s up with his eyes flashing red and blue the two times it’s happened so far but I can’t wait to see more about that! Will you have Orochimaru make his Clones now that he has Pīta’s blood that was on him from their fight? I’d think that would make sense since you’ve been bringing in a lot of Spider-Man stuff thats made sense. Like how you have Ōtto when they killed the Kazekage. It would be cool to see Aunt Mei get some time in the limelight but that’s just a little nice thing to see, you’re doing an amazing job already and don’t need to listen to me.
Really glad Haku and Zabuza survived and go on to return to the Hidden Mist, hopefully we’ll see them again Mei Terumi the Mizukage and can help turn the Village around. Just thinking about how you have the Scorpion, Electro, Mysterio, and Doc Ock in this so far so that leaves two more that I can wait to see for a first Sinister Six. Maybe they’ll make their own group like the Akatsuki? Maybe they’ll just all be from one Village? And man the ending of the Chūnin Exams is going to be crazy! I’m expecting Mikio to at least kill someone in the prelims and then want to kill Pīta before the ambush takes place. Maybe while Naruto does his fight with Garaa like normal? Can’t wait to see it all and what else you have in store but loving the way you’re incorporating the two stories together!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 3 . 9/17/2021
I gotta say I’m actually digging this brand of Spider-Man x Naruto. I’ve never seen it before too so it’s brand new to me. I was kind of on the fence about the whole ‘Pīta Pāka’ thing and I kind of still am but I’m not letting that stop me from seeing how awesome this story is and could be. It’s a really cool change to see Pīta know about his spider powers but instead has no one to teach him, instead of getting spider powers and figuring it out himself what he can do like in the comics. I didn’t know how the change of him being in the group instead of Saskue would work but you pulled it off really believably and for the better which I wholeheartedly like! The team looks to be a lot better off for it and with Pīta straight up declaring that he wants to help people most of all, plain and simple, really boosts the chemistry the three are having with each other. Can’t wait to read more and see where it goes!
Love your story chapter 25 . 7/2/2021
Author- San ... are you on hiatus?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
I was on chapter 6, going to read chapter 7 but i hope that peter or however you call him in your fanfic gets venom or carnage or maybe a combination of the two something dark when he gets really pissed off like the kuuybi but different obviously.
DeltaGhost chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
To Kraftykidd if your looking a fic like with development and the affect of the story changes go check out [Zaru] and his buddies well written fic

Friendly Foreign Exchange Student Spiderman. it well written and well development
pp man chapter 3 . 1/22/2021
“There are no accidents” - MASTER FUCKING OOGWAY
CRUDEN chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Had fun rereading it, hope to see you come back to the story soon!
you shall not know my name chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
Just started this fic and I'm already in love with it!
I like the idea of a spider clan; the consequences are huge and I'm so curious how this all is going to play out! (also peter's name in this au is hilarious)
You're making me so curious about the spiderclan and its history, so I'm just going to continue reading :D
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2020
I wouldn’t worry about a lot of these flames. Write the story you want to write, not what other people are asking for.
Kraftykidd chapter 13 . 6/23/2020
Okay seriously... what is actually changing in this story? Because so far it’s been a whole lot of nothing. This is canon just badly painted over. I mean fuck, your long ass exposition scenes literally sum up to “flowery words and slight tweaks that end up the same as canon”. If you’re not gonna change anything actually significant, then skip over because everyone is familiar with naruto and what happens if they’re reading this.

I mean fuck, so far all you’ve done is add extra threats and ramifications that make the world worse in the long run, and nothing that is making it better and less hard for others.
Kraftykidd chapter 10 . 6/23/2020
Okay, can I just say that Naruto is a shit teammate? Not only is he a dumbass for giving himself away and endangering his teammate because of it, but he didn’t even consider to look for his teammate who saved his ass? The fuck. The one teammate who’s been really supportive? Like seriously.

Also, how has Kakashi or Pita not talked to naruto over lowering his voice and being an actual ninja? Even better, why does it seem like Kakashi is being as useless in training this lifetime as he was in canon? His team doesn’t need to be browbeaten with teamwork shit, so he should at least be putting more effort into them. Honestly, he hasn’t been a Sensei at all if you consider all he’s done is teach each of them a single exercise. And not followed up with Pītā to help him with the one he’s struggling with.
Kraftykidd chapter 6 . 6/23/2020
I couldn’t even finish reading this chapter it sucked so much. Why the fuck is Pītā even here if he doesn’t really change much at all? I mean for fucks sake, after he landed that hard blow on Haku before he started to try brining out the demonic ice mirrors, he should have kept up the pressure, not stopped attacking. Haku would have been defeated when he can’t keep up and continues to get massive damage. But no, fairy acrobat Paka has to flip away after one hit, so as to allow his enemy convenient time to break that Jutsu out with the aid of Zabuza to prevent it from canceling. Of course your character stand the fuck still and watch fights as they happen and talk all the time. Despite earlier attempts in previous chapters to make this story seem more realistic and grim, but you seem to stick to shonen style and flow way too easily. Of course naruto has to break out the demon fox Chakra and show up in the nick of time to stop Haku. Because this is his story isn’t it? Not Pīta’s obviously as you’re not letting him be proactive or do things despite his massive advantages of spider-powers. Why is Pītā here then if he’s not changing the outcomes of events, if they end up forced to similar beats in spite of him being able to derail them? Why does he never use his webs until the last moments? Why can he only use lines and not globs?

... this story had potential during the bell test arc, and the changes there were great. Really showing that this wasn’t canon... until the next arc. Why write this story if you’re only gonna have “original” content in between the main story arcs where it could be beneficial to change things.