Reviews for Mate Of Choice
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Very interesting take in the mate bond! It would have been cool to see this as a full length story. Either way, I loved it!
reddishbrownwolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I love it. And since i found this fics i read it a few times. It looks like there could be another chapter (for Jasper's comment) but i see it is a one-shot. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Very interesting idea that's for sure
I'n personally a huge Alice X jasper fan and dislike Edward and Bella, so this is probably the wrong story for me to read but I must say it was a captivating idea and delivered well
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Interesting story. Glad Bella and Edward found each other and have a bond even stronger than what their true mates discarded.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love the story. The flow was a bit choppy, and lack of punctuation made it a bit difficult to follow though. I would recommend getting a beta. I would be very interested in reading this story, or another story of yours that has been beta'ed. Thanks for sharing. xo
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Love it.
littleredhairgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Can't wait for more. Great start
doutlesslover223 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I think you should write more on this subject, it is a really good story!
Smile-J chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Ouch, revenge of an extreme degree. A compelling read.
Thank you!
:)-J
jay7795 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That was really great! Never read a story like this. I was like wtf,wow, awed and pissed. You really had my emotions running wild. Lol (in a good way)
Hope there will be a sequel . Even if it's a one shot again. See what happens to Jasper and Alice and who is Bella's sire.. I like to guess Aro.
LOVED it!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I really enjoyed your story.
Twi-Fan99 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Love it, you should write sequel, hope Carlisie and Esme disown Alice and Jasper.
TheMrsDSalvatore chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I hope you write some kind of sequel or something... One that shows the other two getting what they deserve... And maybe a confrontation where Bella and Edward win and show the pixiepire and emoper the error of their ways... Maybe even show Bella giving a what for and a heave ho to BOTH Alice & Tanya (cause I'm sure that blonde succubus would have tried to get into poor Edward's pants! Forcefully too!)... Not to mention their shock when it comes out who Bella's father is!
Holidai chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was a very neat story. I was hoping for a wolf story but I am glad I clicked read because I quite liked it. I like that they were able to change their fate. I am happy for them, their mates were exceptionally foolish (to put it kindly) and cruel (to be more realistic). I wonder if Alice and Jasper will have a journey to find peace with each other. Anyway, good job!
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Wow, out of the box and I love it. Thank you for sharing your talent.