Reviews for Things Change
RumpelstiltskinWantsMySanity chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
This made me hurt in all kinds of places. Near the end, my fingers tingled in sadness. At the beggining, my heart fluttered and jumped. In the middle, my whole body vibrated in anticipation, asking, what could possibly go wrong?

He said he wanted to kill himself, and she stopped him. My mother tried to commit suicide, and it was always me or my brother that had to stop her.

How she lost Jace to Alec and Isabelle and Max, the pain she felt made my chest hurt a lot. The pain she felt was represented so clearly and so beautifully, I honestly could not bear it for a few seconds. In a good way, of course. :)
ThePotatoSacksNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I'm gonna go curl up in a ball, watch A Hunger Games Marathon...and just cry until I pass out...seriously...this is soo good but soooooo sad!
Just-A-Punky-Kyuti chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry since that all is true I feel like I want to just cry. I'm always so scared that is going to happen to me. Things change so true. *crying*
ThatBlondeALB chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This made my heart soar to the sky the break and shatter into a million pieces. I can't believe this. This was so amazing yet so heart breaking ad I want to kill Jace. Like always I am going to try to convince to you make it a short story or something. PLEASE DO! Ok well I'm going to go take a shower to try and wash all of the tears off of my face now. Hopefully no one will notice. I think you are too good of a writer. Welp bye.