Reviews for Ruining Trini's Week
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
this is great I'm going to jasons
Trini Kwan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Trini Kwan Is On The Yellow Shirt And Black Leather Pants And Trini Kwan Is Running To The Field, Trini Kwan Is Out Of The Park!

Trini Kwan Is Morphing Into A Yellow Ranger.

I Gonna Send Her A Gift For Trini Kwan.

Trini Kwan 24 Years Old.

Trini Kwan From China.

They Congratulating To Trini Kwan When She Is Out Of The Park!

The Final Score Is: Trini Kwan 24-Ashley O'Dowd 3!

Trini Kwan Doing Karate!

Trini Kwan Is Riding On The Saber Tooth Tiger Dinozord.

Trini Kwan Is Holding The Cardboard Sylvia Kwan!

Congratulations, Trini Kwan!
Cenobite829 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This story was absolutly hilarious. I have rarely laughed so hard reading a story. Keep up the good work.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hah. That was funny. I never knew the conference could get them so stressed. lol Good fic. I liked it. Thanks for posting.

Dan F
Bee's Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
OMG! Best line ever 'why would anyone want either of you?'

Hmm no, I take that back, its tied with 'what was Zordon on? crack?' lol okay, not everyone can master being funny, but you have yes...remarkably so I also read ruining Jason's weak, that was quite umm good as well course it had other benefits :P

oh wow...freaking amazing! Loved it! Never laughed so hard at a story!

And, I'm pretty sure I'm interested :P
Craig chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Okay, I have now officially read this story ten times in the past week. It is simply wonderful! There aren't nearly enough authors who go into what could have gone down with Jason, Trini, and Zack in Switzerland. I have to admit your touches on the entire letter situation were amusing (although I'm sure Trini would kill me for believing so) and definitely the kind of stuff a T/K fan can only dream of. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing work of characterization and description. Many thumbs up!
FredWeasleyLover1126 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
umm yes please..]]...i want t read that full-on nc-17 on day 7.

]]
Ms.Northman2U chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
yea if u write that other version plz oh plz send it to me that story was so funny and i loved the revenge
Stellar Raven chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
How did I not stumble across this for three years?

This is one of the cutest, hottest, and funniest things I've read in a long, long time. Congrats on a job well done.

And yes...I'd be interested in reading that NC-17 version...
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
you are completely evil. It freaking sucks that Trini never shows this side of her that you portrayed. It would've been funny as hell to see the reactions of their friends on the show. Probably why she acted that way. Oh well. I loved the sarcasm. You are an awesome writer.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow, they should've just turned off all the phones and locked the door. Poor Jason and Trini :)
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hey, did you ever write that NC-17 version? I stumbled across this in a desperate search for good Jason/Trini fics and I swear, I laughed myself sick. The jokes, the interruptions... and the ending! omg... well, I'm gonna do my best to make time for anything else you may have written, now... this really, really ruled and I really, REALLY loved it.
NotTheChosenOne chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
ROTFLMMFAO! Dude that was friggen hilarious! You should write a sequel with trini and jason's revenge MWMHAHAH! Best line "Now I can talk to idiot-boy without ripping his head off, and I don't mean the one above his shoulders." I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! I'll be sure to check out yer other stuff!
nekokaizoku chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
lmao! this was so great! i loved the way you portrayed the characters, i could really see that. i am so glad that you paired jason and trini together, i always thought they made a cute couple -_-... and yes, you should write an nc-17 version... that would be sweet -_-
Kaylariana chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Trini is my fav. Do you have any more stories?