Reviews for Hemp
yurishallconquertheworld chapter 5 . 11/28/2018
Wow...I thought I have already read every decent opm fanfic on this site. I don't know how could I have missed this masterpiece. Stroy writing, character development, pacing...everything is literally perfect here. This is the kind of fanfic that the opm fandom needs. I love you author-chan 3...please continue the story at your own pace...you don't need to rush it. Btw from the foreshadowing of a certain someone's idealogy and personality in this chapter, I can deduce that you already read the webcomic and I guess this story will be a long-running series in the future. Well I am ready to enjoy the ride anyway.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2018
Could you please update? Thanks...
Angelica7714 chapter 5 . 6/30/2018
I love it, absolutely love it! You've got a good writing style and character development. I can't waitfor more!
Evil-streeval chapter 5 . 5/20/2018
Please update! Thanks...
Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/25/2018
Hope you update soon
Deacog chapter 5 . 4/5/2018
I like that you made her reasonable. You don't have her charging into battles knowing that there's no way she can win, especially with her particular powers. She understands that she will be of better use on the sidelines, but that doesn't mean she's not helpful.
sassylife chapter 5 . 4/2/2018
this is amazing! i love the idea and the story and also the way you describe her thoughts and reactions :)
Bochinator chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
Great fanfiction! Please update soon!
Aven The BattleMage chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
Intressting chapter... :-) can’t wait to see what’s next up!
Gundam chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
HOLY FUCKKK!
THIS IS TOOOOO GOOOOD!
Im so fuckin happy that you are continuing this fic. Thank you very much!
looking forward to the next chapter!
Apex chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
This is probably one of the most GREATEST one punch man fanfics I have ever read. And thats saying something. The spelling is superb. Grammar- excellent. Story- undiniably amazing. This is a work of art and I urge you to continue. If you dont want to then thats perfectly fine.

I hope Rina can hang out with Genos and Saitama more often.

Good luck! :)
Kagayaku Hoshi-chan chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
Heeey! You updated! :D Glad to see you!
This is interesting! So her powers are getting stronger. That will be cool to see how it continues to evolve the better she gets. Also, I lowkey love how much of a 'background' character Rina is if you get what I mean. She's able to find ways to help from the sidelines but she doesn't needlessly stick herself in the middle of the fight and blends in with the crowd.
I look forward to future chapters! Enjoy your holidays!
SnowCatt chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
This makes me happy
Bomberguy789 chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
I’m surprised I never gave this a review before, since with the possible exception of chapter 4 I had been up to dat with this. Either way, good job. Who knows, maybe Rina will make a huge difference to the storyline or something? Good luck!
CrimsonSZ chapter 5 . 3/14/2018
Okay, how did I not see this sooner. This is a great story, and I honestly can't wait for the next! And unless I'm mistaken... The dine and dasher made an appearance, didn't he