Reviews for Just a Call Away
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 5 . 10/18/2019
I’m not sure if you’re still actively reading and writing, but I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read this story so many times and I love it. It’s one of my favorite stories to reread, especially the chapter when Brock and Misty are talking on the phone. Maybe chapter 4? Anyways, I’d love to see a story about how Ash and Misty got to that point or that day beyond or before the phone call.
Thank you for an enjoyable read!Best of luck!
Mal chapter 5 . 4/12/2019
I know this fic has been over for something like 3 years. but, omg. this was great! Thanks for writing and sharing. You are an amazing writer. You made me laugh a few times. You sure know how to... uh... put things in there just at the right time. lol I know that was a crappy explanation, but that's why you're the writer and not me. I love your endings; they're the best. Its like these are eps of a TV show.
reppad98 chapter 5 . 3/30/2018
Hey! So, this story was recommended to me by anjumstar, and so here I am to check it out. I've got to say, I definitely enjoyed it. It's a very fun idea, and I really like how you involved Brock into the story as well. With PokeShipping stories it's too often he's forgotten, but here he is not only helping Ash and Misty realize their feelings for each other (sort of), but he also has his own problems and his own dynamics with the other characters. So I really like that. And also that you brought in the other characters from the anime, most notably Misty's sisters and Dawn, that was nice. Oh, and you didn't forget Pikachu, either, he was almost always present. There were some small spelling mistakes or missing capital letters, but nothing big. Overall, a really nice story, showing the growth in the characters and making me smile :)
Thank you very much for writing this, I really liked it, and keep writing! ! !
mystified111 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Each and every chapter was amazing! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
Awwww i cant get enough of this!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Love this one lol
abandonedaccount47 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Ahaha, this chaos is wonderful.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
AW. This is too cute.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
So good! Please update more!
PokeshipHeart chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
It was a fun read thoroughly.
Brocko, someone in the anime heard you alright!
Lectori Salutem chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
I'm glad the anime did something you needed to respond to. ;) Very cute! I like how you're pretty vague about it, but still make the progression of their relationship clear. And Brock wishing they'd stay ten forever was a nice nod to the not-aging of the anime. :) Well done!
Tropicallight chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Are they dating?
Well, it is amazing! You did a good job!
Mrs. Nose chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
The last line brought a smile to my face. Poor Brocko and Pikachu, they're always on the short end of the stick XD
Thanks for this oneshot, that kiss traumatized me and reading scenarios like this makes me feel a little better.
petites sorcieres chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Oh my God. That was so cute and it made me smile so much. I particularly like the end of last chaptrr with Ash appearing, as well as the 3 sensational sisters talk with him haha. So embarassing. Pikachu was adorable.

Thank you for this!
jjkth chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
this last chapter was awesome and it made laugh so hard. great job. can't wait to see more