Reviews for Just a Call Away
PsyAnn chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Yaay! A multi-chapter! 3
HyperspaceGamer chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
Really nice story. Brock should've brought up the fact that Ash was calling out to Misty, saying "Come back to bed." That's clearing some better evidence. Anyways I like the ending where you leave it up to the reader to interpret what actually happened. Though, I would maybe like a side story for the visit at the end, I think that'd be a good complement to this story. Great story!
anjumstar chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Wow, I was not expecting to like this story. Rated M short stories just tend not to be very good. But man did you surprise me! Sure, there were a lot of grammatical errors, spelling, punctuation, and otherwise, but I actually loved the premise and how well you stuck to it. And the ending was just fantastic. Loved that the best, I would say. I think that you pushed Misty's characteristics a little too far, especially in the chapter with Dawn, but for the most part you made the everyone pretty in character throughout the whole thing. And you can see them aging through it too, which shows talent. I guess what says it all, though, is that now I really want to write a story in this format. I don't think I will, but that's what I was struck with upon finishing it. And truly, that inspiration that this story left with, I think, is the biggest compliment I can give you. With a little editing, this story would be near perfect. Nice work!
ultra94 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
It's a nice look at what could be given the current distance between all 3 friends. You pulled it off well and I enjoyed it a lot. Good job.
Tropicallight chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Just wow!
jjkth chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
:D some misspelled words but nothing big. this was great! loved it
Tropicallight chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Awesome update!
Next would be Kalos?
jjkth chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
YAASSS but tbh I think, check bulbapedia, onyx isn't the correct spelling for the Pokemon. I think it's Onix. I can't wait for another chappie
Tropicallight chapter 2 . 11/24/2015