Reviews for I Wanna Grow Old With You
Tanya chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Legolas and Eowyn are not in love!Neither in the book nor in the movie!They would not match at all.
DCMotta chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I really like this song. We used it for a play my drama class did last year called, "check, please" and now it made me almost cry because it brought back all the memories. Beautiful story. Keep Writing!
Shadowblades chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aww so sweet! I wish by boyfriend would do that for me... well anyway good story
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I LOVED IT! I am all for the Legolas and Eowyn coupling! GO WEIRD COUPLINGS!
elisa-gurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
[wEsTlIfE rulez]
Linda chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
It sucks
Selinde1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
The 'she better love me for this’ part was nice added. Quite humorous : And the song it a good choice. Good sroty :
yourwordsarepoison chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Hey,

I love your Eowyn/Legolas fic. I've been searching for those and couldn't find any. Well I guest you made my day. By the way, I have a LotR fanfic website and it would be great if you posted your fic there. I mean most of my members have told me that they've never read a Eowyn/Legolas story before, when I asked then if they knew any where I could find a story about the two.

Well enough of my rambling... here's my url: group/LotRFanfictions/ I hope you join and please continue with this story it's great!
Taylorgreenleaf chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was very touching. I really love song fic cuz I feel like I can relate. This was very good. There was a tiny mistake, Legolas was a little out of character, yet this makes the story seem even better. Keep writing -Taylor Greenleaf. .
Sammia Took chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Awwwww...*bursts into tears* I just LOVE Eowyn and Legolas and this song fic rocked! It was soo sweet! Wonderfulness! *claps* Good Job!
aleecat chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Dear Jessie,

Very nice fiction. Im not usually up for this sort of stuff but I liked it. Never seen an Eowyn & Legolas pairing, nice touch. I thought it was going to be a Mary Sue when I first read summary. Bit surprised. But I liked it alot. Keep writing I would really like more in depth on their relationship.

Sincerely,

The Peniless Poet

P.S.:

I liked that you did not have to make up a character for this. I hope Mary Sues are reading this.