Reviews for Floating Through the Day
Eliche chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very nice
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I like it. Definitely has River's um, unique touch. And it was kind of funny seeing Jayne panic a little there, not that I blame him. Nice fic!
jessmerrick chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Firefly as well! Excellent :-) Write some more Firefly!
inalasahl chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I really enjoyed this vignette. You did a good job of balancing different emotions.
Lady Shinimegami chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
That was good, I wish it was longer. There's a lot of space there for development of characters and relationships (if you turned it into a long story that is). Very good, I like how nothing was really rushed.

-LS
Meegzi chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Jayne/River - whoo! I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a "shippy" fic or not - but either way it's great! I love the interaction between Jayne and River - especially with the knife/flower deal (very cool). Great line:

"I could try... to like you. Maybe."

Hee! He's just too cute - seriously. But yes, I would love to see more J/R from you (or anything for that matter). I really hope you write more soon. Fantastic! :)

Meg
j.sharpe chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I like it, and you should definately continue this story (I'm a Jayne/River 'shipper so I would love that).

P.S. It's "Objects in Space" (name of the episode).
Cherry Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Whooo! I told you that this rocked before, and it still does. There's just something chilling about the way you've used a 'flower.'
Annabelle chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Yay for crazy River! I liked it a lot. Write more and/or something else soon!
Annabelle chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Yay for crazy River! I liked it a lot. Write more and/or something else soon!
Jaina2000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Great little fic. Good characterization between River and Jayne. Except I think the spoilers are for "Objects in Space," not "Heart of gold" "HOG" has not aired yet. But otherwise great fic!