Reviews for Rise of the Whirling Tides
Purple chapter 11 . 3/31
I am sparing your lives, for the moment, but you cannot escape your fate. The hour of the fall of the world government will soon begin.(mewtwo, pokemon 1st movie).
GumGumReaper chapter 16 . 3/19
Fight took way to dam long
gowrishboss1 chapter 1 . 3/14
man please give atleast two chapters it's already been 6 months after update
gowrishboss1 chapter 1 . 2/24
please give 2.0 as soon as possible
TheTansFriend02 chapter 48 . 2/22
This has to be one of the best Naruto/One Piece Crossovers I have ever read. I can't wait to read 2.0.
ClutchShadow chapter 48 . 2/22
I hope you are doing better and i hope the rewrits is going well. With all the new information on One Piece there will be lots of new dara to include in the next version. I look forward to its release.
kingstoniasiah chapter 48 . 2/6
get better
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 48 . 12/30/2023
Whelp finished it liked and hope things go well for you man see you on the new fic
edbones100 chapter 48 . 12/12/2023
well, what u expect for a lazy ass like him. a bit of advice for all of u readers: if a story hasn't been updated in 18 months or more, then consider the story discontinued or the author's either forgot or dead.
Locothehood chapter 48 . 12/10/2023
Why? just why? it was getting good dammit. You haven't even made it to the main story yet.

I just binge read this in 3 days only to get the dreaded rewrite at the end.

Its the freiza saga all over again. Next time on dragon ball z
what felt like 5 years later the next episode come out.

I get it you feel you can improve things and you could be right, but wouldn't it be better to use those improvements to continue this tale then stating again from the top.

The story you are trying to weave is in a world so expansive that is original creator is not done telling it. Things will be missed stuff will go unexplained. But the important part of this is the journey.

Please consider continuing this as is.

If you do however restart anyway then you will need an antagonist much more powerful and cunning than the world government. They are simply no match for naruto's current power set. Nothing short of dr manhattan would be. And even then id give this naruto the edge.
Krixian chapter 48 . 12/5/2023
good luck, can't wait.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 11/29/2023
Seems interesting needs updates though.
Hellboybu chapter 36 . 11/24/2023
kaguya is dead...
zanpackto chapter 48 . 11/12/2023
Hi Yami ,
I wish u speedy recovery. I eagerly await the release of new chapters. I hope all the coming chapters are as fun as and action packed as one before. Angain i hope u get will soon.
Lampre8 chapter 48 . 10/26/2023
It would be great if Narut wouldn't be so overpowered i the new version, even Naruto at the end of the war is stronger than any OP character, being an inmortal god is simply too much imo, that the mc has to struggle sometimes gives more emotion to a history.
2,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »