Reviews for Three to Tango Two to Die
Sareph chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
Keep up the good fics!
Hayato-kun chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
Bad chapter? BAD CHAPTER? What the heck are you talking about? I nearly died laughing! The Gundam jokes were hilarious. This fanfic is great, keep it up!
Maria chapter 9 . 7/11/2003
Noo please continue! I love na/ry couples! CONTINUE!
Maria chapter 8 . 7/11/2003
haha i didnt know that you actually knew about the worm song! OH MY GOD ARE YOU MEXICAN? is that in mexico we have that song... weird!
Maria chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
hey! what was that about mexicans HUH? WE WILL NEVER BE AMERICANS ... well apart from the continent... no offense. I t isn't our fault we dont have good presidents... *sigh* oh well anyways please continue this fic!
Kyryal-Neko chapter 9 . 6/6/2003
Wow, i didn't know you could write a story with a plot! - This is really good, keep it goin'!
Ranmafan chapter 8 . 5/12/2003
This sucks! It makes no damn sense.
ALL CAPS chapter 8 . 3/3/2003
Monica chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
These are some great stories. So long as you don't do too much "funny stuff" with the couples, I am positive no one would have any problem with your HUMOROUS fics! I just LOVE Ryoga's stupidity! Don't you? -
Shampoo chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
I'm here to get flammed for your enjoyment. This story with the ghosts is ridulous! And you need more Ryoga/Nabiki interaction. There, flame away. _
Lina Gabriev chapter 6 . 1/23/2003
STRANGE story but very enjoyable. The ghost are an added pleasure. Love how this is a Nabiki/Ryoga pairing. They are so funny together.
WindAlchemistJen chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
I told you I'd keep reading if you kept writing. I still love this story. Ryoga's my fave Ranma character, so, I'm interested in it because of him, plus it captured my attention within seconds of reading the first chapter(loved the bit about the flaming marshmallows, was funny how Ryoga FINALLY realized that Nabiki had been feeding him flaming marshmallows last chapter).

As usual...keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
Ushio chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
You want Ryoga/Nabiki matchups well here's some

Learning Curve at .edu/~jbw

Lost innocence by Thrythlind which is on

The clan at .
JFalcon chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
Author's note: "Big Chapter!"

Author's Friends Note: Understatement.
WindAlchemistJen chapter 4 . 1/9/2003
I love this story! I think you're doing something that has never been done before...pairing Ryoga up with Nabiki. You keep writing, and I'll keep reading.