Reviews for No Bones About It
I laughed a few times with this chapter. Love it!
purplegradient chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm usually not a fan of longer stories that have a smaller amount of plot, but your realistic writing dragged me in. I appreciate when a writer can describe a situation in a way that doesn't make the character sound conceited. Does that make sense? Anyway, I do love this chapter. Gives some insight into Frisk. Thanks for writing!
Can frisk play extreeeeeeeeeeme hard to get the next time sans and her ...
Frisk chapter 3 . 4/2
I just love it so far your doing excellent work
Awesome work, lady! ( lol I’m a child who is 9 and I don’t get caught by parents)
Flowey chapter 4 . 3/30
Remember the time I went Omega? Well, every time I got hit there was this creepy screaming face on the screen right? I had that face at all times while reading this!
Arctursus chapter 2 . 3/30
I imagine that Frisk has like, all the blood of her body in her face right now!
(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ(ノヮ)ノ
one confused boi chapter 1 . 3/25
boi
linkmaster500 chapter 26 . 3/7
Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love this story. I’ve just read through it for like the third time, and I’m still stunned. Great plot, believable characters, little to no spelling or grammar mistakes, well written smut, this has it all. I’m not entirely sure if you ever actually ended this story or not, but while I would love to read more, where you left off still makes a wonderful ending.
I might have to look through your other works and see if there’s anything else I want to read.
DoomSlayer94 chapter 6 . 3/5
A sexual, yet overly romantic fanfiction.
It's perfect.
lmao chapter 1 . 2/28
to:Salamander Fuckclub

ok lmao you really don't get it so i'm saying this
frans is morally wrong and all
first off it's fuckin necrophilia
and it's a human and a monster having sex
it's fuckin TABOO for god's sake
im really concerned about the sick fuck who wrote this fanfic
also THIS IS OUT OF CHARACTER
frisk is determined
determined to be SANS' BITCH FOREVER
and sans is a frickin rapist who only wants frisks body and just says that he loves her every few paragraphs to try to deny that they arent only lovers because frisks ass is tight
also the author steps it up a notch by MAKING THEM HAVE SEX AT THE SURFACE i mean what if someone sees them? they'd be carted off to jail
this is different from strangers high fiving me you fucking dumbass, is strangers high fiving me illegal and just wrong? NO.
Plz make Frisk pregnant.
Well, I know Frisk and Sans Love each other, but, I think this is a bit too far. I mean, Sans literally went right into sex when Frisk got there. If I was a girl, and I was back from being away a long time, I’d expect hugs, kisses, and a cuddle-nap. I know Frisk liked it, but still.
Reader chapter 16 . 2/11
I really love how sweet and caring this relationship and now it got 100 times better