Reviews for No Bones About It
love it
you shoud make one of prince dremurr and chara or sans and chara
i (wood) love too see that
KIDGAMER chapter 5 . 7/20
I love all your work.
It would be cool if you said that sans was a wrath not a skelton hope i spelld it right.
But that just me. Like i said your work.
it was great
love it.
it fills me with love
i like it
Lizards breath chapter 1 . 7/14
LOVE IT!
To Salamander Fuckclub:
If fandoms will be fandoms and the Internet will be the Internet and the world is a fucked up place, why are you telling me to stop complaining? I'm just one fucker in the fucked up Internet.

Yes it is taboo. Then why are you so keen about liking it? Do you mean you're a fucked up person yourself? Also I read it because I can. And because it's so bad it's *almost* good.

Yes a lot of PEOPLE have sex on the surface. But who is Sans? Not a person. A skeleton. If someone were to walk into an exercise of necrophilia, what would happen? They'd get carted off to prison or a mental asylum.

Sans in this fic is a lust-filled monster who only seems to want Frisk's body. When Frisk returned to Sans after a short period of time the first thing he says is "open your legs fucker". If Frisk wasn't such a fucking slut for Sans it would be really awkward.

Another thing! Why do *you* keep coming back to this fic's(since when was this a book? If this were ever published I'm gonna fucking die.) comment section if you obviously hate me? There seems to be no reason to.

The author probably doesn't even know about my existence. They haven't returned here since 2016.
Alice chapter 2 . 6/15
Yo, i read chapter one and two, and I gotta hand it ya, that's pretty chill. Its amazing. Noice man
Celestialsky chapter 26 . 6/9
just get her preggers already! *Giggle*
SansFan47 chapter 10 . 6/9
more of this forever!
LuckySinger101 chapter 7 . 5/27
I love reading this!
Dunno my name chapter 20 . 5/27
HoLy FuCk ThAt WaS iNtEnSe
NaeNaedabomb chapter 8 . 5/24
Imma be honest. I cringed when um, sans um... you know. But I still loved it like always! Keep writing these!
SansFan47 chapter 26 . 5/14
oh my god the characters feel so real this story is a masterpiece!
Samantha Foxcub chapter 1 . 5/3
To a certain hater of mine: I was making an example of something to be disliked. All I'm saying is fandoms will be fandoms, and the internet is still the internet. Maybe it is taboo, but that's just what a lot of people are interested in. The world is a fucked up place. I'd think someone like you would know that by now. And if you didn't like it, why did you read so much of it? And if you didn't like Frans, why did you even read this in general? Stop complaining about something if you already have other options to a better result than conflict.

Also, a lot of people have sex on the Surface. It's kind of what humans do, okay? Human reproduction, anyone? Even so, they're in a very secluded and remote place. I think they'll be fine.

Uhm, by the way, when did "rape" become something different? I thought it meant taking away someone's virginity or generally just having sex with someone without they're consent.

Another thing! Why do you keep coming back to this books comment section if you obviously hate it? There seems to be no reason to.

Jesus, just leave this poor author alone. They didn't point this towards you specifically. So why does is "offend" you so much?