Reviews for I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 8/25/2011
nice
malfoy's heart chapter 24 . 12/12/2010
it was an awesome fanfic it was so good i almost cried please write more stories by the way the fight between lucius and draco was fine it was almost perfect
Ninaxoxo chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
brilliant story so far ! are you going to carry on with it ? because its been 7 years since you last updated hope you dont abandon it !
jcap1526 chapter 24 . 7/7/2009
Very sweet story! I would have loved to read more about Lucius and his granddaughter, especially since Kayla mentions having 3 sets of g-parents. I guess I can assume Luc came to his senses somewhere along the way...or maybe not! LOL! Thanks for sharing this!
Anna Scathach chapter 24 . 2/1/2009
Aw... I liked this one. D/G and a cute little girl. Amazing stuff!
kelkie chapter 24 . 7/17/2007
I just had to write a review because all throughout reading this story (which I absolutely had to read in one sitting) the review count was 6 and I felt like that was a bad omen for such a fantastic story. I love it. I love the gradual relationship between D and G and I love the deliciously sappy ending!
DracoGinnyFan17 chapter 24 . 3/31/2007
I know that your story is complete but i want to tell you that this has to be the best draco/ginny story i have read. it wasn't all about their lust for each other it was about life in general. it showed how life really is even if this is fiction it hit home with me. i think you might also have a great future in writng. can't wait to read another of your stories. God Bless!
glad chapter 24 . 9/11/2005
*sniff* So touching. So beautiful. Nice storyline. Awesome!
AtwistedAngel13 chapter 24 . 6/15/2005
Wow, I have no idea where to start. I thought that your story was awesome. It was creative, organized, and brilliant. There were a few errors here and there; and I'm sure you know what they are. The story went by fast at some parts and agonizingly slow at others. I loved the way you had put the readers on the edge when you announced who Kayla's guardians were. I have so much more to say about your story, (good things) but I'm not because that would take too much time and I'm sure other readers have told you. I just want to tell you that if you ever need a beta for any of your D/G fics, feel free to e-mail me.

Great job,

~AtwistedAngel13~
Luver19 chapter 24 . 12/22/2004
This story is SOO CUTE! nice and FLUFFY! lol I love the ending...it gave closer! ;-)
anotherdracolover chapter 24 . 10/23/2004
HEY! i have to tell you that it can be difficult to keep characters in their real personalitites and write beautiful stories with them. However, I can also say that you did a awesome job with it and i loved your story. Your a great writer( minus some spelling mistaked, but still a wonderful writer) and I was so happy when i read this story because im a draco/ginny shipper and this story was so believable. It was so great! KEEP WRITING!

with props from a draco ginny slytherin gryffindor fan-GOOD JOB!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 24 . 10/7/2004
Wonderful! So tender and kind.
ronnie chapter 24 . 7/5/2004
aww such a sweet story! great job!
Loving chapter 24 . 3/14/2004
brillance, sheer utter brillance. I love how you portrayed Draco, very well done, i'll enjoy reading your stories.
erin stovall chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
that was really sweet.I know it was obvious and kind of strange but if I could cry Iwould have