Reviews for The Curse Of Love
ljuhl chapter 4 . 3/20
I really like the story! Hope you will continue it.
mnemosynegreen chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Update soon!
TATIANA chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
YOU TAKE ALREDY TOO MUTS TO UPDATE SO WHAT HAPENS NEXT
Faeruvan chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I like it so far, but you made a couple small mistakes. You said in the beginning of the chapter that Drusilla was the daughter of Fontainne, but at the end of the chapter she was the daughter of Morwen. Also, is Drusilla was in her 7th year she would be taking N.E.W.T.'s, not O.W.L.'s. Other than that this story is very good!
sar chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
This story is amazing, I'm totally hooked! Please get them together soon though, I'm dying of suspense! Update soon
Shadow Tsunami chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
What the frick is your problem, I am deeply insulted! Us Chinese people would not eat anything! (Grumbles) Damn racists.
moonbunny77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
um ok i stopped reading after a few paragraphs into the first chapter when it became obviously apparent that this was a hp/lotr/btvs crossover. not that i don't mind, just i don't like to read crossovers of all three. could you mention this in the summary? i thought it was just an lotr story with an oc. but it isn't
arigatou
mb77
Faithfulrain chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
damn it woman i had to write... i just finished reading "through your eyes" and absoultely hate u for not finishing it! please please please if u have finished it somehow can u send it to me... PLEASE:d:d:d i'll review it tomorrow... but i guess u kinda forgot bout it:D i wanna know!1
Faithfulrain chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
just remembered... eh the fact that Hermione can understand elfish books is a little to much. Now again about the to many descriptions of feeling and these "songs" just keep them in, I'll just skip them...:D eh ok I only have one more chance to riview but now I really have to go. So no more here... damn this story has got me hard:D eh woman you are amazing:D I shall leave now and say no more damn it! (ok one more thing I really like that you really answer the riviewers coz most ppl don't do that and i sometimes get the feeling i wasted my time)
Faithfulrain chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
alright so now i can start with the update PLEASE thing. the story's good and yea the first thing you think about Endawyn is that she's a bitch but on second thought I;d probably do exactly the same.:D Exactly, so well done for getting the feelings right. I was reading your story until 6 o'clock in the morining... and that is saying something. I also like the fact that Hermione, Harry and Ron have quite big parts in the story and this way its not ONLY about Drusilla (by the way that name gives me the creeps but oh well). I had a couple fo critical comments but I forgot them now... I think one was once again about all that love... and thinking that is just sometimes to much as in too sweet or too you know too many words and metaphors and stuff. Don't let Haldir die... and let this story have a happy ending PLEASE! eh I don't konw what Legolas will be doing now... but I guess this could get interesting. Alright if anything else comes to mind I'll write a riview to a different chapter. Now I have to get going so thanks for the great time i've had reading this fic.
Faithfulrain chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
just finished the 1 chapter... i thought connecting LOTR and HP is quite lame... but you are a great writer. I seriously love it, and most of all sometimes can see and really feel the characters as they speak (maybe its just that I've read HP like 6 times... so i'm kinda use to them). 1 thing :its avada kedavra, had to look it up as the way u write almost made me believe i am wrong. anyway just really big congrats on the style... its great... almost as easy reaidng as HP. another thing... the love descriptions are a little too much, plus these songs or whatever that is in between the dialouges... i seriouly get their point but they annoy me. So alrighty keep up the good work and I'm onto chapter two even though its like 3:14 in the morinig...argh lectures tomorrow...iy.
dakotaditz18 chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Chica! This is one of the most interesting, and well-written stories I have had the pleasure of reading as of late. The characters are true, the plot is delightful, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Good luck!
tacenandy chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
This is a sweet, romantic story. I'm really interested in what you'll do with Legolas and the friends' "quest". Looking forward to the next chapter!
Astronema chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
Technically, I'm supposed to be doing my Psych homework right now, but it's okay because I've got a long weekend. And besides, Psych isn't half as much fun as leaving you a review, Jess. :) (Hey, I won't tell if you don't.)
I love the new twist you're giving to this story - you've heightened certain traits of certain characters, planted confusion in Haldir's head, introduced Leggy-boy, and developed the plot in one fell swoop! Kudos!
Not to be disparaging or anything, but I was re-reading the story (in all of its lengthy, four-chaptered glory that we all love), and it really, really, really, and I mean, *really* annoys me how clumsy and awkward Drusilla is. I know that you're aiming for juxtaposition between her and Endawyn and that it's not possible for her to go fairy overnight, but could we please just let her have a moment of grace/peace/whatever for once? Because in your other story, "Through Your Eyes," Dru seems more graceful and elegant by a few factors of ten! And that's my complaint for the chapter. :)
But seriously, this was absolutely extraordinary and amazingly well-done. The characterization is great, because when you have Endawyn and Dru in the same segment, they don't sound like duplicates of each other; Endawyn is more poisonous and scary-Galadriel-fire-like (refer to movie-FotR), while Dru is still the naive, seventeen-year-old she is.
I especially liked these lines: "The Marchwarden of Lorien. You know, the sodding one with the ego problem?" and "An uncouth Elf maiden happened, that was all." Very nice. Gave me stitches.
A few last remarks (I promise): One, be sure to reread your previous chapters for any little mistakes you may have made and not caught the first time, i.e.-punctuation, spelling, wrong tense usage, etc. Two, in the first chapter, be sure to give credit to the artist, because I was looking to download "No Way Out," and got the LeAnn Rimes version. It's good, but I'm not sure it's quite what you had in mind for the mood.
Back to Psych...
-Astronema
zip chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I can't believe you're so low as to quote Buffy the Vampire Slayer.