Reviews for Don't Speak
Mashkai30 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
darkangel325 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
I hope I there will be more chapters
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
Great story so far. Please update as it's been far too long since you updated this story.

A few questions. Who was the black headed girl? What are her plans? Who is she trying to get? Did Ginny try to tell what her part in all of this was? Will Ron ever get his head out of his butt? Will Harry try to find out why Ginny did what she did and try to help her? Will the other Weasley boys come back to help? Where are they at in the timeline; what month is it? Since Draco is a full blood veela could that mean that Dudley and Peirs could be his soul mates or only just one of them? Are you going to tell how Neville and Severus became an item? Does Dumbledore know about Nev & Sev? How did he find out about Harry and Lucius?

I'm sure that I have about a million more questions but I can't think of any more of them right now. Please update as soon as you can. Pretty please with lots of whip cream and cherries on top. As the suspense might just kill me. Just kidding but please update again as soon as you can.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
Great story so far. I have a question for you. At the beginning of this chapter you put that Harry has "short, untamed, black hair." I know that he has black hair but he has a blue strip in it. In other chapters you said that he has long hair that's past his butt. So I guess my question is; how long is Harry's hair?
TiteNana chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
Hello!

I loved your fic and I really hope that there will be a sequel! Sorry for my bad english: s

Soon

TiteNana
grimmich chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
that is really sad! I can't believe it! I hope she does receive the kiss! It seems to me that all of the Weasleys except for the gay ones have or are in the process of losing their minds! Speaking of I hope they make another appearance in the story (the twins, Bill, and Charley I mean...) I think they would be happy for Harry and be able to hear him. Though it surprises me that no one has questioned why Harry still can't speak. They should have been curious about why the certain group can tell what he wants and is saying, as well as how/why they have so many silent conversations.

Who is the dark haired girl that Ginny was talking to before her arrest? When will you talk about Narcissa's plan? I really hope that you write more to the story soon so i can get the answers from read!
MisstressofSeverusSnape chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
please cont. it is a wonderful story.
Bronkwin2 chapter 20 . 10/29/2009
this is totally amazing. when are we going to find out what harry gave the twins when they came out to their family. are the twins bill and charlie with their partners going to enter the story. are we going to find out if they are true friends. BUT WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS TOTALLY AMAZING STORY OF YOURS?
Lady Urquentha chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
Are you still updating this story? Please do, because I really love it!
Devil'sAdvocate13 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god i love leather thats just to wonderful to have leather in the story yum! great im drooling now
kitcat19us chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
great story.. so far
Flying Chrissy chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
This is a very good story. Looking forward to seeing what happens next and see if Ron gets cought out due to his phobia?
cisel chapter 20 . 5/11/2009
TT Hou! Poor Harry!

Ginny! *[]* How dare you did that! Yes! Draco was there, Harry was though.

You thought Harry's not gonna get any impact from that bomb!

How love can cause such a big damage. TT I'm scared.

Couldn't Harry get his voice back? How sad. He had such a nice voice. (Though I've never heard. Ha Ha.)

Ron! I'm hating you right now. I don't really want to hate you to death.

So Reform! I don't want you to hurt Harry any more second! You'd been such a good friend to him.

This story surprised me a bit. Not because Harry being with Lucious. (I'm a fan of LV/HP) But Naville being with Severus!

Honestly, I've never been able to imagine this couple. Maybe the image of Naville in my mine is not that cute to be with Sev. (Am I mean? No! I'm not mean, right? *o*)

But I'm trying to love them though. I might have to turn my head around. But It'll be worth for something, won't it?

Dudley is kinda smart. Oh! I love him this version. He's nice to Harry. That's what hit me to start loving him. Ha ha.

And now the Dursleys have come into the wizardly world.

I'm being addicted to this story. So please Author, please update.
cyiusblack chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
update soon
Loveless19 chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter