Reviews for Girl Meets Music: A Series of Rucas One-Shots
Shanwreeb chapter 6 . 3/14
omg! that needs to be made into a full story!
Siennese chapter 6 . 2/25
Beautiful and Bittersweet. As usual ansgty but always hopeful. Where there is love, there is hope.
I find it ironic and sad thatRiley brother zoned him so they could be friends and always be a part of each other lives yet they are so far apart from each because of their unspoken feelings. Its very obvious,to everyone but them. Lucas serial dating of women resembling Riley is his,way of having her in some way. Dating doesn't mean he is physically intimate with them either. In my mind that's why there is apattern of 2 months. That is around the time to take a relationship to the next level and Lucas is a respectful man with good moral and values and get be intimate with out love. Unfortunately he cant be with the woman he loves. So Lucas chooses,another the flavor of the month to hide the pain and lonliness. Being alone consumes him with thought of what he can never have, love and Riley.
Riley and Lucas are "the one" for each other but always wrong time. Also their insecurity prevent them from real communication.
Although this one shot is perfect for a part 2. I will be content in my mind that some how Riley's birthday in Vegas could be the Right time. Right person, right time. They have Roofs in Vegas- never too late for an announcement. He he

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.
AlysaKhater chapter 6 . 2/22
They need to tell each other
Galpalcj chapter 6 . 2/22
This was equally beautiful and heartbreaking! Love the song choice!
naelacy chapter 6 . 2/18
My heart just BROKE with that last section! Oh my gosh! So angsty I hate it, but so beautifully written I love it!
Discursus chapter 6 . 2/18
I love this so much, so bittersweet!
I hope there is a part two for dancing on my own because this killed me.
xForeverAndAlways chapter 6 . 2/17
Good chapter. :)
skygazer13 chapter 6 . 2/17
I already read it on Tumblr, and I already posted my reactions to this, but still I have so much left to say...like...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME KATIE?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME?! HOW CAN YOU WRITE THAT LITTLE LINE IN THE END AND NOT EXPECT US TO FREAKING LOSE IT! THAT WAS SO RUDEEEEEE.

Hahaha, okay, I have calmed down. Seriously Katie, it was absolutely amazing and it had me tearing up in the end, because all the emotion this made me feel. You are such an incredible writer, I am seriously in love with everything you write. Keep up the amazing job girl, because you have such an incredible talent that the world needs to know. Love you! 3
-Mari :)
Chezburgerz101 chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
I thought this was a great piece, but I am saddened that it is over with nothing between Lucas and Riley.
Chezburgerz101 chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
This is amazing. My head just exploded
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
This broke my heart but in a beautiful way. I've never seen it like this.
AlysaKhater chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Awwww, a very bittersweet ending
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Katie! This story hurts my heart, but it is so beautiful. It is so true to life, I could actually see this happening. Keep doing what your doing, because you are definitely doing it right.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
This song combined with this couple, just...no. This broke my heart, it's so beautifully sad.