Reviews for Belong With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
More! More! More!
amynoemi chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I really loved the fact that you captured all of what makes Olivia so well. It's a true satisfaction to read fics that make you feel like you are watching a scene on the show and the characters are so well depicted and written.
Kudos to you!
Elialys chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Like you, I've never felt so close to a character as I do to Olivia, and I think you did a wonderful job capturing her voice and personality. I loved reading about how she sees Peter, how he makes her feel compared to how things were with John -so few people acknowledge John in their stories, even though he was obviously very important to her.

This scene is a such a difficult moment to describe too, because of the way these characters are, and the way their relationship is -so much of it is in the unsaid. I think you got it just right, and as always, it breaks my heart to think about how they reached this point, with her lowering her defenses and him choosing to go back with her, only for the Switch the screw it all up. WHY SHOW, WHY.

Thank you for sharing this with us, I hope you will write more for the pairing :')

*Elialys*

PS: I WAS ABOUT TO CLICK 'POST REVIEW' AND CHECKED MY EMAIL AND SAW YOUR REVIEW ON MY STORY AND NOW I'M EVEN MORE WEEPY. I'll answer properly but I just think it's so funny we're simultaneously reviewing each other and making each other's day xD
beetledriver7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Beautiful! You wrote Olivia so well. Olivia and Peter are one of my all-time favorite TV couples. This was one of the most powerful moments for them. Nothing was easy or given to them. They had to get through so much to be together. It seems like this was crux of everything about to happen. Thanks for sharing!
Almariado chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Excellent and captivating.
You say this is not your usual thing, but I really wish it was, because I would love you would write more about Fringe and the extraordinary character that it is Olivia Dunham.
You got inside Olivia's head like very few have done it (Elialys comes to mind), off course this is just my opinion, others may disagree.
It was thrilling to read every thought going through her mind in that iconic moment of the show.
You also said that it had been done before, but I'm glad that that didn't stop you.
You gave a different perspective of that scene and a very interesting one at that.
I think that when we write, even if it is some one else's character, we put something of ourselves in them. The way we see those characters, the way they affect us is different in each one of us.
That said, writing about a scene that as been written myriads of times before, should never stop anyone. Every single time is different.
Yours was outstanding, I'm really glad you did it.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Well, I guess I'm going to have to go watch Fringe now. Olivia is an intriguing character, and I want to find out more about her. And Peter, too. Another interesting character, with his high IQ and introversion. Then I'll come back and re-read this, and appreciate it even more.