Reviews for Crazy For You
riversgirl75 chapter 48 . 11/23
So, when I read an awesome, well-written story, I Che k to see what stories and authors that talented writer has favorited and I root around for new (to me) works to read. Which is how I stumbled into this story. And this story confirms that talented people hang with talented people. You’re amazing. This story is brilliant and spins a beautiful magical world that I want to keep learning about! I see this isn’t updated regularly, but it’s worth the wait. Thank you for sharing your talent and your imagination. I hope you’re well.
gaylyn.foxworthy chapter 48 . 10/31
I reread this story when I need something good to read. When I need something to enjoy! I enjoy this fanfic more than you know! Whether you finish this or not, it’s lovely to read and come back to!

I will always thank you for writing for us mere mortals!
Carlie chapter 48 . 10/28
I love this story and I have ever since I found it. Joyfully it continues 2
Scoti chapter 48 . 10/26
This is great. I hope it is continued. Very well plotted and written.
Kallanit chapter 38 . 10/24
Draco is the Dragon Lord... or perhaps more accurately, Hermione is the Dragon Lady. The Keep was destroyed, the elves went into hiding and the dragons were replaced by snakes, presumably to hide the Dragon Lord. The Potters seem to be proud slayers of dragons. Are they the ones who attacked the Dragon Lord, destroyed the Keep and forced him into hiding? This doesn't bode well, especially as Harry is liable to immerse himself deeply and blindly in his family's legacy to a worrying degree.
CrazyxReader chapter 48 . 10/20
This story is absolutely amazing and gives me life !
fantrekk chapter 47 . 10/19
Congratulations!
Every time I read this fic i like it more and more. Please, don't leave it.
Thank you for writing it and for sharing it.
Love
Ana
katie-krum chapter 48 . 9/30
This is amazing. It could be amazing even if it wasnt HP fanfiction. Women's magic
veelabyte chapter 48 . 9/25
this has been a real enjoyable read. thank you for sharing this with us.
Bentears chapter 48 . 9/19
Fantastic story, I hope to read more of it as you get back to posting. I hope your muses cooperate, this story deserves to live and be completed. Happy writing!
Weasleytwins07 chapter 48 . 9/14
I absolutely LOVE this story! I do hope you are able to come back to it and finish! Hoping your health is getting better! Thank you for all of the writing that you do!
fanfictionfan4444 chapter 48 . 9/14
A great story. Great story right from the opening scene. I really hope you will have time and inspiration to continue/update this story. I am curious as to everything Ginny had been up to and what happens when it all comes out.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 48 . 9/13
This is a lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Alice1420 chapter 48 . 9/3
Aún espero la siguiente actualización.
Tengo mi fe intacta.
Serennos chapter 48 . 8/31
Thank you. Looking forward to more, as and when you’re able.
2,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »