Reviews for Crazy For You
shaymars chapter 1 . 1/26
Anna, Please continue this story
pattign chapter 1 . 1/26
Loved your story - love the exploration of magic please continue
Dani chapter 48 . 1/24
I almost never leave reviews but I couldn't put it down! You're a fantastic writer and I sincerely hope you continue this story!
muzzarae chapter 47 . 1/22
Kudos. Absolutely love this story.
EmilyRickman chapter 48 . 1/22
Well, I just powered through all the chapters in a single day - I hope that there is eventually more added to this story!
Rome4 chapter 48 . 1/19
this story is beautiful. it has friendship, love, acceptance, change. and of course a bit of mystery and angst. I do hope you comeback to this story one day. I would love to know what's to come. thank you for all that you've shared.
Rome4 chapter 26 . 1/19
oh dear Anna, I'm sorry you were subjected to a unappreciative reader. I truly think readers sometimes forget that they are getting all of this reading enjoyment for free. that you authors are writing out of a need to express yourself, enjoyment, therapy or whatever reason you choose to write for.
I personally appreciate all of the authors that spare an free moment they have sharing their stories. I read because it helps my anxiety and ptsd by focusing my mind.
so THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE YOU and the time you give. I haven't read this chapter yet just your a/n. I do have to say that this is by far one of the most enjoyable stories I've read. I like that it is so about magic. I do know that the stories not finished but after the first couple chapters I didn't care, I had to read what you've given. I do hope you find your way back to it, but if not kudos for what you have written.
armanda1325 chapter 48 . 1/19
I found a recommendation for this story at 4.30 in the morning while doom scrolling Facebook as a fed my newborn. it is 12.30 pm as I write this and I have since not gone back to sleep. I could not put this down! as a rule I do not read unfinished works but it was so highly recommended I figured I'd read the first few chapters find a nice place where the story lulls and call it a day. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. every chapter sucked me in... all the characters motivations and interactions. it even made me cry as narcissa started to find herself while completing he ritual with the girls. I must say this was God level dramione and the emphasis on the magic and its meaning... beautiful. I am sorry this was never finished and selfishly wish I could convince you to. However I do know ppl discontinue fics for various reasons. so even if u never do finish just know that the 48 chapters u have posted make up one of the best fics i have ever read.

Hoping your are well.
manda
this was one of the most unique stories I have ever encountered...I love it...I wish there was more
Whit96 chapter 20 . 1/9
How have I never caught that Draco and the boys had the idea to do the dance! They are all of the same mind.
TrinTalen chapter 48 . 1/5
I pray you finish this! It's sooo well it!
Hotmamantx chapter 48 . 1/4
Come
Back to us soon
Hotmamantx chapter 16 . 1/3
We love this story and hope you return to it . Happy new year
Guest chapter 48 . 12/28/2022
This was my second read though and it was as brilliant as my first. I know you've been gone for a long while but if you see this, know that I genuinely appreciate the story you've shared with us. It's funny and sweet and the magic in it is stunning.
KPB chapter 48 . 12/26/2022
can you please continue the story? I love this story.
2,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »