Reviews for Keeping the Stray
Please continue please
Mi chapter 39 . 5/24
I love the story, it's a pity that you have not finished it. Maybe you can give it a good ending.
CalystoAshe chapter 39 . 5/19
This is a great story! I hope you continue it!
alie chapter 39 . 4/24
continue this please!
Please update!
TheReaderofGods chapter 39 . 3/26
Why did you stop writing this?
andrewpine chapter 20 . 2/21
So who is the boogie man that is stalking them?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 2/20
About damn time.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 2/20
Food to see she screwed herself by being stupid,all she had to do was tell her but no all she cared about was getting screwed. maybe she'll grow up some now. what is that noise that she keeps hearing? is it danger? so it seems obvious that her hear much be much more acute then vampires if she is hearing a noise that Kate doesn't.I am wondering if the noise she is hearing might have something to do with that dickhead Eddie contacting The Volturi about a human that knows about Vampires and she is picking up somehow the spy they sent to check things out.I had another thought could that pair that killed off her family by any chance have been Caius and Athenadora,it sounds like something he would do?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/20
There is only twenty seven chapters left,she needs to get around to telling her they are mates sometime soon.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 2/20
I was wondering if she was going to get around to asking Bella that question or just spend all of her time trying to fuck the virgin shifter?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 2/20
Who were the vampires that killed her family? Will they be back in the story? Kate is definitely an idiot. does she not understand that the way she is acting,like some sexual pervert is scaring her not turning her would think as old as she is she would know that.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 2/20
Will she ever both to tell her they are mates or will she just keep playing her selfish game of I want ,what I want matters most even if she is my mate what I want matters more? she needs to tell her so B can finally realize what is going on with the crazy vampire
andrewpine chapter 6 . 2/20
Kate is an emotionally stunted idiot just like Emmett no wonder they get along so well. they are both about eight years old emotionally. instead of trying to fuck her all of the time she could maybe tell her that she is her mate it might actually stop B from freaking out all of the time.
tammgrogan chapter 33 . 1/27
Hello, I'm really enjoying reading your story. I bet a wolf imprints on Irina. Paul would be funny as hell, he hate vampires. Seth is a sweetheart, and Jake will be the Alpha.