Reviews for Freezing: Birthright - Book 2 of Accede Destiny
Godric Kharg chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
Interesting aftermath. I love the fact you time skipped a week or more following th clash and didn't micromanage the moments leading up to. However, I can almost see the scramble to throw summer in the stasis tube before she reawakens.

I see clues are already circulating about her whereabouts. Will her team figure it out? Will Kazuya find a way to free his daughter from stasis?

Question comes to mind, what happened to his aunts, and Maria? Surely she didn't die when Gengo did? What of Arcadia, will she make a showing?

I also can't wait til Rana shows up!

Woe be the military for sticking her in stasis. If anyone can break her out its Rana...

Keep writing, update soon, and keep the story going!
Godric Kharg chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
While some of the wording and sentance structure seem odd, and some of the dialogue seems a bit too... Simplistic? The story flows well and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more.. Woe be the person that interupts my reading...

So we get a look at how hard the stigmata are on aged Pandora. Satella isn't even really that old. Even Kazuya's stigmatic body has limits it seems.

For some reason I keep expecting Rana to show up and Satella tell her she leaves Kazuya to him... Can I hope?

Anyways, continue with the story!
chuckiboo chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
Absolute cliffhanger! It seems that everyone is gunning for Summer, both Nightfall AND the Nova Prime, Purity. Book 3 is going to be highly interesting, to say the least. Love where this is going.
Sarah Bready chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
The whole story is very well written, with each plot twist executed very well. My only complaint is in the first couple chapters the many different story confused me at some point. (Could just be my younger age) I do have to admit the ending to this chapter is interesting but very good.
ravenking64 chapter 9 . 2/21/2016
Things keeping looking bleak. But things certainly won't be letting up, that's for sure. Either way, Summer's destiny is tied with humanities.
Godric Kharg chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
And it's the setup. Makes me wonder exactly what's happening.
Godric Kharg chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Ah, I found it. Didn't realize book two had started.

This'll b a nice break from my writing as I recover surgery!
Nemoskull chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
its good. very good.
Alhazad2003 chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Wow, this was a nice chapter, giving the Pandoras some much needed downtime. But man, will Pina's mother pay the ultimate price? What will happen when Adrianna meets Summer again, suspecting she might've been more than human in the first place? And Kallie coming to America, possibly never seeing her father again, that'll really suck. And will Mavis' diabolical master plans come to fruition, or will they be cut short? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Oh no, so Satellizer is suffering from stigma necrosis, the same thing that afflicted Sister Margaret after the Sixth Nova Clash? That is bad, really bad. That will be so tragic for Summer, and especially Kazuya, seeing her slowly waste away instead of dying gloriously on the battlefield. Definitely not the happy homecoming she was expecting, am I the only one seeing flashbacks of Satellizer by her dying mother's bedside? Is history repeating itself here? Hoboy, this is so not good, especially with someone trying to develop new super soldiers to replace the Pandoras. But what will happen when the Novas reappear, because there's no guarantee they were completely defeated, and I can imagine a lot of people will be caught off-guard when they do. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.