Reviews for As Is the Sea Marvelous
ProcrastinatorC chapter 1 . 9/5
Just a passing comment because in my haste I read "Tobirama is willing to give absolutely nothing for Hashirama and his dream" and that made me laugh more than I'm willing to admit and I did read your fic so I strangely felt guilty
Amurtaht chapter 11 . 7/18
Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh.
BEST FANFIC EVER! Seriously, that was the best Pre-Founding Konoha fanfic that I've ever read. Love the plot, writing style, pairings, and everything in between.
Amurtaht chapter 8 . 7/18
This chapter honestly made me want to cry, when Hashirama looked back to realize that his dream of peace had been for his brothers at first. Although, I did crack up at the end.
Amurtaht chapter 1 . 7/18
This is freakin' amazing. I could clearly see why Tobirama made the choices he did, and I'm cursing Hashirama right now.
Anki17 chapter 11 . 7/17
What to say?
This is an awesome story and the plot line AMAZING..
Literally bawled my eyes out while reading the story...
JUST AWESOME 3 3 3
MINTERRIA chapter 11 . 7/6
have i mentioned i’ve read so many of your fics and loved each and every one i’ve stumbled upon? like wow i think i started shipping so many new ships because of you. i love this tobimada so much i swear aksjsjsksjhdhsj this is amazing, it made me feel so much angst and fluff at the same time it’s actually unreal.
AbsoluteOtaku chapter 11 . 6/10
This story... Made me feel so many emotions at once. This is a masterpiece... the ship author-san, I can't say I'm surprised but it's actually sooooooooo... Good. I mean overall it's just wow. This is one of the few stories that actually made a punch on me, well done. I cried in pain, I laughed while clutching my stomach in tears, I screamed with giddy, I wrecked my bed in anger...just wow.
shen salazar chapter 11 . 5/29
i've read this since forever, and i don’t know why i am only reviewing now. this, as all your other stories are as well, is a masterpiece. a work of art so beautiful it just hurts. you’re an amazing writer that creates mind-blowing, breathtaking content. i’m sad you felt the need to leave ffnet bec of douchebags, but i completely understand. this is a wonderful work; again, all your works has me hooked and mesmerized. if i can’t marry the author, i’ll just marry the books. you have such a brilliant mind and this is a proof of thatthe talent is overwhelming! madara, tobirama and hashirama are portrayed amazingly here, and as for hashirama's conflicts, i say it happens all the time. he's not perfect, he tends to be too caught up in his dreams but he’s precious and i love how you interpreted that. no one’s a saint in a world of bloodshed, after all. i love you, a gazillion thanks for all you create and all you are.
greenespeon1995 chapter 11 . 5/27
loved It!
BloodRedJay chapter 5 . 5/26
Hashirama? Villain? *laugher*
Takawari-Senju-SD29 chapter 11 . 5/22
please do update i love this! Good grammar,amazing story line. Humor is present, and ooooooh can't wait for Hashirama to find out. He will FREAK OUT xD PLS UPDATE
NIGHTSHADE chapter 10 . 5/19
This fanfiction is honestly THE BEST FANFIC I have read. It has no grammar mistakes and is really emotional and hilarious . So PLEASE PLEASE UPDATED SOON . I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 5/13
A fine story.
AND WE HAVE TOUCH DOWN WHOO WHOO! ALL ABORD THE SHIPPING TRAIN! I approve of this relationship and they are really frickin cute.
I hope you know that I was sobbing my eyes out through this entire chapter, and when I wasn’t I was laughing my ass off at the comedy. This is a wild ride and giant emotional train wreck at the same time with all the stuff that’s happening in the story.