Reviews for Crime and Commitment
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 25 . 1/19
I love the idea of a central character becoming butcher. I think that’s a very underutilized trope. I’ve really only seen it once before, and you use it to excellent effect here.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 24 . 1/19
Ooh, how delightfully creepy!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 23 . 1/19
Wow, that’s really sad.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 22 . 1/19
Oh no, that’s amazing.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 19 . 1/19
That was so intense. Wow. (Chapter 10)

Good gods.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 2 . 1/17
That was an appropriate punishment.
Awa22 chapter 25 . 12/7/2020
Omg this story is amazing!
Definitely one of the top worm fanfics what there.
I love how you changed Taylor and everything in this fic. 3
I should be studying for my final which is tomorrow and instead I’m reading this T-T
Hope this story isn’t abandoned and that you’ll update soon.
zeckron chapter 24 . 9/9/2020
This is an amazing story. Please resume it!
Preier chapter 13 . 9/3/2020
yeah, I remember dropping the story at that chapter last time.

I already despise the wanked up joker wannabe from the original, adding a new one with improved plot armor... yeah...

oh, and the way Amy's situation is supposed to have developped here feels forced as all hell.

still, let's see what followed.
Nonyaarb chapter 23 . 5/4/2020
fuck, its like Ive steped into a whole different story. I needed this interlude, the past chapters have been way to stressful
Reader99 chapter 25 . 3/10/2020
Ohmygod what a cliffhanger. I love how Taylor leaned into the supervillain thing and this is where it ended up. I'm wondering if the angry bugs is a permanent remnant from Shadow, and what *else* might be changed about Skitter.
I flipping love this story, the action is so good and the stakes still feel high even without escalating (yet?) To "kill a GOD". Really really well written and fun to read. Armsy as Butcher is fitting and also something really unique and interesting. I love the story! Neat takes on Taylor's power too. All around awesome. Waiting for what ends up happening with Coil.
I look forwards to where this might go, but either way thank you for writing and sharing!
JanessaVR chapter 25 . 2/26/2020
I dearly wish this story wasn't dead. Please consider picking it up again?
Sefera chapter 25 . 1/6/2020
Very Good! I’m favoriting this. I look forward to seeing more in the future, should you ever choose to continue it...
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
You know that the classifications are a PRT thing?
They're not power levels or anything?
HarlequinMind chapter 10 . 8/19/2019
I love you. Goodness, this is good.