Reviews for Crime and Commitment
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 22 . 6/10
FUCK! ARMSMASTER
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 22 . 6/10
Did we just screw over Amy and Dinah hasn’t been saved, I’m pissed. Though that last scene was freaking awesome
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 18 . 6/10
Can’t wait for the Undersides to actually get an advantage, or instead of just fighting tooth and nail to NOT DIE literally just not die
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 7 . 6/10
Ohhhhhhhhh I soooooooo want Dinah to be saved. Even if she is a villain Taylor can save Dinah
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 5 . 6/10
Oh right Boston
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 4 . 6/10
Ok but legit what happened to the Protectorate, PRT, or New Wave there’s no way they would just avoid such a massive criminal cape fighy
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 4 . 6/10
Ok but legit what happened to the Protectorate, PRT, or New Wave
purplesheep chapter 25 . 5/11
Great story.

I really hope that by some miracle it will be continued someday, but regardless, thank you for what we have got so far.
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 3/31
I love this cliff hanger!
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 3/31
Jesus... Several dozen starving 3000 lb dogs could wreck the city in a few hours. Pretty risky if they got loose and started snatching up people for snacks
mst3ktoo chapter 1 . 3/31
It's not even a new power, just the logical extension along a path she never got the opportunity to explore. Protectorate wasn't going to let Weaver breed mutant bugs. I bet they only let her have spiders for the costumes.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2021
Hey. My name's Rusty. This is dope! The best worm fanfiction Ive ever read.
Spellflame chapter 25 . 9/7/2021
This is amazing
H. Automata chapter 25 . 8/20/2021
Oh yeah, this one's an absolute banger! First I was mostly just upset at the insane number of bad guys and bad stuff happening all around the city, and then things kept getting worse and there seemed to be no way out, then Taylor had her center-villain moment and all I could do was be left in awe! Crazy interesting, how you handled her administration powers as including parallel processing and optimization, creating a sort of Path-To-Victory lite.

And would you look at that, you're also the author of one of my favorite One Piece fics, how crazy is that
Kyra Nessej chapter 19 . 8/18/2021
god skitter is such a pathetic child in this story it's annoying