Reviews for Uncertainty
waltxvic chapter 45 . 4/16/2016
Sad this had to end, but what a great way to end it. This was like a healing journey after the Season 4 angst.
susan1770 chapter 45 . 4/15/2016
What an ending! You certainly know how to write a story. Your others have been magnificent but this one, a whole different level. The title was Uncertainty and you took us through it. They laid everything out between them and worked through it. The pregnancy was a surprise but maybe they needed it to force the issue further of working it out between them and admitting how much they love each other. The trust between them has always been the key thing and I love how you ended it. They went through hell and now they are married, have a family and are at a point that they are relaxed, playful and have no qualms about baring their souls to each other. As you wrote - she loves him, of that she is certain. You absolutely rock, Godmother! Thank you for sharing your talent with us, yet again. :)
kmac9 chapter 45 . 4/10/2016
Back from vacation and happy to see another chapter, but it's a little bittersweet since it's the final one. Loved that she "suddenly became aware of the smile" that she was wearing, and that it ends with him turning and winking at her before going to do check on the baby. :)

Great job with this story! Looking forward to the next.
Rebelwant2B chapter 45 . 4/10/2016
I reread John Donne's The Dream right before reading your final chapter. Donne was obsessed with sex and I think S4's Walt/Donna dance was a half- cracked shot at translating The Dream into modern western TV. Anyone knowing Donne's history will tell you even his religious writings were sexually tinged. I loved your story. Anytime Walt and Vic end up together it's a good ending. I don't think we will see that happen in the series now or ever. Walt's obsession with Donne speaks to his own romanticism of what love is. He dreams of this woman in a domesticated/sexually charged situation and sets about to actualize the fantasy. Vic is real flesh and blood who holds Walt to a higher standard. He would have to live up to Vic's expectations. With Donna she has to live up to his - the burden is on her not Walt. Donna is his highly sexualized/romanticized version of womanhood - saying no but saying yes with her body. You can't get anymore juvenile version of Hollywood writing than that. I hope you keep writing about Walt and Vic. You imbue them with the characteristics that made fans fall in love with them in S1-3.
MizReesa chapter 45 . 4/6/2016
yeah! love them sex chapters! bet they were more than ready for this, seeing as they had a good wait after little walt was born. and she wanted it rough right off the bat :)
Kplark chapter 45 . 4/6/2016
Throughly enjoyed that ! Smiled all day at work !
onewildeechild chapter 45 . 4/6/2016
Oh boy I'm Back! My drivers training car was totaled last week along with my computer so I've been Wic-less and missing my favorite writer till the new puter arrived this morning first thing I went for was my ff updates, especially this story. Love it! Now on to More Vic-More Wic! Yippee!
Zo2rey chapter 45 . 4/6/2016
Ok that would do the trick for a morning read oooops ️
Now need to prep with a light mood thanks !
dc807 chapter 45 . 4/5/2016
Thank you for the update. It's nice to see Walt and Vic's relationship develop into a good one...after such a rocky start!
BitzerClucky chapter 45 . 4/5/2016
These two sure work well together, once they figured out how to get together that is.
onewildeechild chapter 44 . 4/2/2016
Hmm..Walt has really put some thought into this.
kmac9 chapter 44 . 4/2/2016
You've written some great scenes in this chapter depicting Walt and Vic trying to navigate their new reality, their commitment to making things work, and their new sense of family. You do a great job of bringing honesty to their conversations.
MizReesa chapter 44 . 3/29/2016
another great chapter from you, and now little walt is here (al for short) its hard to believe that walt is more nervous about the birth than vic lol, i would have liked to seen how that played out. now it seems like they are in their routine, and i like how you are writing this in that they are living day to day lives, rather than a mystery, i like seeing them like this, talking about raising baby, mortgages, changing careers, college funds, just things the average person does, its great :)
onewildeechild chapter 44 . 3/29/2016
Nooooo! They have to find a way to make it work and both stay with the department. Ruby as a babysitter? She's like family and close to retirement, both Walt and Vic would trust her right? I know they will have problems but they will work it out, I'm trusting you! Thank you thank you thanks for the update. I'm going into withdrawals due to the lack of FF updates. Keep up the great storytelling!
Guest chapter 44 . 3/29/2016
What a wild ride these two have had. It is really nice to see them make it this far. Since they have, I think they can work out any trouble spots they may encounter.
Thank you for your great writing. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories!