Reviews for Shinobi On Board
thor94 chapter 38 . 12/1
good chapter training, but kinda expected to see the world reaction about naruto action at marinford
Borello chapter 38 . 12/1
good work.
Power of Magic chapter 38 . 12/1
That was quite the chapter, and I look forward to the next one. You could make Naruto's bounty a bit higher than Luffy's (maybe 421,000,000 or up to you how much) and for Gina, her bounty could be 50,000,000 or something like that. As for jutsu's, Naruto could have added another element to the Rasengan, and maybe even tried to combine two elements together, as well as creating a few jutsu's of his own. For Gina, she could use various types of building equipment as weapons, that she keeps on herself somehow and even combines them together at times (ie, ties a piece of rope to the handle of a hammer, and uses it to attack her enemies from afar)
Gamelover41592 chapter 38 . 12/1
epic work on this chapter
StrongGuy159 chapter 38 . 12/1
Cool chapter continue please.
WhateverPlus chapter 38 . 12/1
I liked this chapter, continue please.
usameer16 chapter 38 . 12/1
Well anything less than 1 billion bounty for someone who saved ace from execution and was playing with the admiral like nothing doesn't sound right to me anyway 999 millions will do cause anything less than that would mean that the WG doesn't think someone as powerful as naruto is dangerous.
MarTinez9 chapter 38 . 11/30
For Naruto bounty how about 720 million so it adds up to nine for kurama
Mugersu700 chapter 38 . 11/30
Thanks for the chapter
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 37 . 11/23
Great chapter. Bravo for committing to having a strong character skills diverging the narrative. I was not sure when you had mr 2 still do the Magellan impersonation and sacrifice when Naruto who could teleport or run on water knew the henge and Kage bushin. Redundancy maybe.
thor94 chapter 37 . 11/20
Good chapter, ask what will change with ace being alive.
Can't wait to see the world reaction about naruto able to beat down all admirals without much troubles and being one of the main reason of the rescue being successful.
Power of Magic chapter 37 . 11/20
That was a very good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Glad that Ace is alive, and lets hope that he and the Whitebeard Pirates figure out how to beat Blackbeard. I too had heard that the 1000th episode for One Piece was coming out, but I haven't watched that far yet, as I'm watching the English dubbed episodes
Borello chapter 37 . 11/20
great work. i can't wait for the next chapter.
StrongGuy159 chapter 37 . 11/20
Cool chapter continue please.
usameer16 chapter 37 . 11/20
Thanks for the chapter and would have been good if atleast blackbeard was injured by naruto and wasn't able to take whitebeard's df, than he would be atleast a lot weaker for both ace and luffy to fight but i guess the Three brothers (Ace, Sabo and Luffy) vs blackbeard would be a interesting fight to see.