Reviews for Three Men And A Little Lady
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 10/3
Love it, but wish it was longer or had a epilogue
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 9/2
love it so awesome
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 8/13
It just doesn't do to only narrate a story, you need a lot more interaction! Everything is rushed and flat. The reader never builds up a relationship to the characters Instead of informing us that the Weasleys had attacked, why not actually SHOW us? Why build up to something that never ever comes? And this whole thing with aging Harry... was that just so he could legally suck cock?
Le chapter 5 . 6/28
First off I love the unique setup that this story has. I have never read a true Harry is older fix that could also fit in canon to this extent. However my only turnoff was with Hermione and the Weasleys. I personally HATE the evil mean Weasleys as I personally adore the twins, Bill, Charlie and Arthur. However I HATE Ron and Percy gets on my nerves. Because of the Weasley hate I just couldn't finish it. Throwing out my own personal opinion on the Weasleys I have to say I loved the story and how engaging it is. I'm a fan of powerful Harry and loved that Harry was the dominate partner because EVERYONE makes him so submissive that it pisses me off.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 10 . 2/21
really loved it needs a sequel
sora1shiro chapter 2 . 1/30
I like the story you have going on here, but this is almost painful to read. One thing I would suggest is using quotation marks surrounding dialogue, because what you have going on it's very confusing. At first, I thought they were just thinking, because that's usually what this technique is used for. Secondly, your story has almost nothing but dialogue. While lots of dialogue adds a sense of realism to a written work, there needs to be some sort of balance. Dialogue tags, blocking, and descriptions would do you good, and would most likely bulk up the word count as well. And lastly, the lack of internal monologue. While this is not necessarily required in a story written in the third person perspective, it's recommended to both establish who your protagonist is and how they think, and to add depth to their actions. When the protagonist is confused, the reader is confused; When the protagonist is fearful, so are the readers, et cetera. Having insight to a character's thoughts, reasonings and emotions allows the reader to integrate themselves as part of the story, and overall makes things more interesting. You have the skeleton of a story going here, but it's doesn't seem complete without anything to fill out in. I'm sorry for nitpicking your work, but I hope my review helps you.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 1/22
Genial!
MissKyuubi chapter 10 . 1/21
This was brilliant! So original as well I've never read a story like this before :D I've read about 4-5 of your stories and I cannot wait to read them all!
Netchka chapter 10 . 1/18
Good story. Poor Harry trying to keep the idea, that he was the same age as Ron and Hermione, sounds like it was quite hard at times. Marisol sounds like she's adorable.
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing this with us :)
SB chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
I liked the idea of Harry being older and a seer. I liked imagining Harry, Severus and Albus working behind the scenes to plan the war. I loved Harry and Severus and their family. It's too bad that Hermione and the Weasleys were so crazy, because I would have liked the story to be longer!
Mother Of Basilisks chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
The idea was good but Harry and Marisol were Mary Sue, they were both too powerful and amazing...would have preferred some flaws. Severus didn't seem to do anything for himself. Would like to have known where George was, he was mentioned once or twice but never in detail. Seemed rushed with no real conflict also, Harrys visions taking care of problems before they even started. Great writing but the story itself left something to be desired. Thank you for writing. Keep up the good work.
Saissa chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Interesting story. I feel the ending was somewhat rushed. I would not have minded waiting until Neville and Draco got together and they all become one big happy family. Also what will happen to Hermione? Did she get Azkaban or the Kiss for the part she played?

Will there be a sequel?
Because this deserves a sequel!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Good job! I found the betrayal by Harry's friends shocking, but I imagine it was supposed to be. Thank you for the story!