Reviews for Come Back When You Can
WolfessLizi chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I've honestly never been completely ecstatic about this couple. Yeah, when people were paired off I preferred Erza with Jellal but I've never seen the actual chemistry until now. You breathed life into their personalities, their fears, their connection. It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
kagura and erza's brotp is everything. love how you wrote their friendship! 3
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Loooved it! I particularly looved the part when he says: 'No more running away...' That's exactly what they should do for real! Just embrace themselves and their love :3 beautiful! Thanks a lot!
Aero-Cluster chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love fics like this. It just feels so natural it almost feels real. There are raw emotions laced into it that will have you thinking that these kinds of things really do happen in real life. Wonderful writing.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Genial xc
Wolfspirit44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I'm in pain. raw, angsty, jerza pain, and it's all your fault. (great job doe
Passerby chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Your plots are so good! The feels! Poor Erza and Jellal. Three years apart because of things they can't control but they always pull through! Thank you for being an awesome loyal Jerza writer!
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Oh my gosh, how do you do it?! How do you always manage to have me sunk so deep, drowning in utter bliss and swirling in a whirlpool of intense twists and turns within your wonderful masterpieces?!
I am in love with this one shot- but of course you must have already predicted that!
This is the type of angst I love! I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort stories, tragedies are a b*tch to me and I hate em! But to have this plot be such a superb blend of melancholy and sweet romance; was a spark of genius, and I was left breathless for more! I read your last 'M' rated one-shot while I was on break at Uni, so I apologize for not posting a review, I only had enough time to read it, but it was absolutely fantastic, as per always! A domineering Jellal; a love hungry one is always my cup of tea! And Erza being petulant and stubborn is always an adorable trait! I loved how you portrayed their love in that one shot!
I had guessed that Erza and Jellal had a fall out due to constant arguments and perhaps a cheating scandal, but to know that the reason was far too deep and devastating was very unexpected, definitely an interesting scenario played out; which is what I always want! So kudos for such an amazing chapter! I love the mature concept, and though it was just a simple one-shot, it's definitely one of my absolute favorites now! I've already told a bunch of people to read it!
Uff, when Jellal kept whispering sweet and comfort talks into her ear whilst making love to her, that was the best part! It showed just how hurt and incomplete he was without her this whole time, how much he truly cares for and loves her!
Keep up the stupendous work, I'm always craving more of your addicting writing!
-Amns.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This is so good! You're the best!
qurz058 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Angsty. So angsty. So beautiful. KEEP IT UP
Lilo chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Yeaaaaaaah :D faaaaan !
Me chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh my god. This was the perfect mix of sad and happy. Love it!
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Ohwe, that was so sweet and sad at the same time. I'm so glad they worked it out.