Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Nijiyu chapter 6 . 6/29/2018
How they dealt with the church people was the most satisfying thing I read lol
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 6/28/2018
I like it.
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 11/8/2017
Great story! I love "what if" stories and this is a concept that hasn't been touched, as far as I know. Also, it's well written and interesting. Looking forward to reading more. So many places to go in this story, as we time-jump along.

Though I question whether (1) the bullying would have been as active at McKinley, since Dave & Azimio were the main initiators, and (2) David would curse this much, just based on Elizabeth's influence. And no, I'm not a prude about language. Not criticisms, just musings, based on absolutely nothing at all but my own gut :) So go for it, O Author!
dianebelcher81 chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
aw
Liam the lemming chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
I could read this stuff all day. I never expected to get so much out of an AU where Dave is raised as Kurt's brother!
Liam the lemming chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
I really like the way the story jumps between different periods in the boys' lives - maybe because I've written so many flashbacktastic stories myself :) but the way you do it, dropping the pieces of their lives into place, makes the whole thing immensely compelling.

And damn, Dave just jumped right out of the closet there, didn't he? :D
KioshiUshima chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Hojeez, David is a bit obsessive. I mean, we knew that from canon show, but still. Boy needs to focus on something, but he focuses TOO MUCH. TOO MAS, DAVID. Anyways. Thanks for the update!
KioshiUshima chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
This is a really sweet idea, actually. Like, the two gay dudes of Lima growing up together? How does that even happen? And I bet everybody would whisper behind their hands that Burt had raised 'em that way, etc etc, but all you'd have to do is look at 'em, to know those boys were raised well-loved and open-minded. No fear of judgement from your parents means you don't have to hide yourself from 'em, and so it'd be much easier for them to just... be themselves. I love eeeeet. Thank you.
umbrella0326 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Interesting premise... It's working so far. Time-jumping is always risky, but you're making this story very clear, which isn't easy.
And I like what you're doing, pairing Dave and Kurt as practically brothers. I haven't seen this before. It's an interesting idea that I hope you continue to explore.

Well-written as always, I hope you continue this story. It's interesting!
Liam the lemming chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
My heart already aches for Dave. I don't know whether it's because I'm such a pathetic Dave stan or because of the injustice of the situation.

Figgins is a useless prick. No surprises there, and perfectly in character. Well done!

I hope Sylvester helps somehow. (My God, did I actually say that?)
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Now that is a BIG BROTHER.
Flinn was a shit Brother.
Hope no Blaine