Reviews for Along the Creek
CONTINUE PLSSSSS
7umeanie chapter 11 . 3/28
Professor Chaos~! XD
Zackary Wilson chapter 11 . 3/15
I hope you can make more plz i love them
Hey, can you at least give red a fighting chance? I ship creek but I'm starting to ship her and tweek as well. Just give her an ample amount of time to be with him and have them break on mutual terms and stay friends. It's ok with me if you don't take this request up but I really like the concept.
Maggietheraggie chapter 3 . 1/17
Bunny, kyman and creek? All it needs is some dip and like all my south park otps would be here lmao
Anna The Oreo Artist chapter 11 . 1/9
I finally read the whole thing ; w ;
Okay, so far I am loving this story, especially all the character interactions!
I was never a huge Kyman fan and I don't really ship it, but it's actually really cute to read here!
I also love how you switch the point of view often, so everyone gets some time in the fic.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Especially since I want to see what kind of chaos Professor Chaos will bring-
Andifhe'llfaceoffwithMysterion-
But yeah, great chapter!
Draconis86 chapter 11 . 1/9
I love your fanfiction, but oh hamburgers, what happen to my sweet Tweek? I just want Craig to confort him and hug him... And Kenny to finally be with his Butters... Chaos?
NarukoSon chapter 11 . 1/9
looking forward to more thanks
MonkHerrick chapter 10 . 1/6
Can't wait for chapter 12. Chapter 11 was awesome.
MonkHerrick chapter 11 . 1/6
I hope things between Tweek & Craig get better soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
I know it’s been like, a year, but pleas continue! This is amazing and I need to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
They left the creek portion on a cliff hanger, like wtf happens that night? it’s obvious they like eachother but what happens? I’m confused.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
I enjoyed this cute little story, you're being wayy too critical of your own writing :) See it's been a while since you've updated, but if you feel like it some day it would be cool to read the conclusion :)