Reviews for First Date Blues
Thule chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Aww, this was adorable!
I really hope Charlie got her second date though! :)
kytheanxiousemerald chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I absolutely love the boys/Charlie family feels too! It is so fracken hard to find fics like this so thanks so much for writing one! I loved the read, it was awesome!
JudyH chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I have to admit, I didn't care much for Charlie the first time she appeared. But she grew on me. So, of course, when you get attached to an SPN character, they seem to have a short shelf life (sigh).
I can totally see Charlie naively rushing in, completely unprepared, if her boys were in trouble. It was nice to see her survive this adventure...and BTW...happy birthday !
Kirsten chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
And also, happy birthday!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love boys and Charlie family feels too! I enjoyed this one! :) One mistake and a couple of typos for you! ;)
- "resorted a semblance of a family" - she had never had (even/so much as?) a semblance of a family
- "hugged all her curses" - curves
- "Her platinum was piled up..." - I think hair is missing here?
I miss Charlie too... She was one of my favourite "extended Winchester family" members! Thanks for this story!
CrazyForDean chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love those family feel moments too. Makes my black heart jump for joy, LOL
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I love Charlie so much! Not many people write about her and I really wish that they would. You should write more Charlie fics. You wrote her really well. I have to admit though, out of all the character deaths I have experienced, hers has been by far the most traumatizing to me.
scarletbarnes chapter 1 . 11/22/2015