Reviews for The Red Sacrament
hyper-energetic ninja chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This story is killing me I'm so caught up with the story line... But I feel like I know where this story is heading... They were invited in a castle and some creepy thing happened where Raven found a painting of someone who looks like her... I know I read it somewhere not sure who wrote it but it's a robrae fic also... Or was I dreaming that I read something like that... But it's an awesome story over all and please update soon. I'd like to read what's gonna happen next
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Wow! I'm loving this story. Please continue, it's not often I stumble on to a story that captures my attention from the start. You have a very good writing style. Cannot wait to read what happens next...
Bob chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
please continue!
TheOtakuPrincess chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
Wait isn't Robin (Richard Grayson) part Romanian? or is that not applicable in your fic? Great chapter waiting for the next!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Ahh i love a good RobRae adventure! This is turning out to be an amazing story so for. For some odd reason I was reading Enric's dialogue in the voice of the Count from Seasame street in my head...why? I have no idea...anyways keep it up, I'm super excited to see what you have in store for this!
The Glittery Ninja Espada chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Wow dude, your writing style is pretty awesome, and this fanfic is pretty well written. I like how you're playing the romance up slowly, and nearly everybody is 100% in character. As far as I'm concerned, your grammar is almost impeccable, and you've been doing an awesome job. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I like it so far. Keep it up and don't let haters get you down there is a reason this website is called fan fiction..
Miracle Aligner chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Yay an update! I loved the sunset scene on this one :) It was clever, keep it up!
dying english chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
I like it. Keep it up!
Lovehates833 chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Please keep writing this story, your spelling's good so far and Robrea is OTP~. Ignore the ship haters, whatever they say about your story is more than likely just biased butt-hurt lol.
Sharp Crystal chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Great chapter, hope you continue!
And for the guest who reviewed before me, I don't want to keep repeating what I had said, even when you are even lower and more deserve a properly slap more than the last one, so please pull down and start reading it again!
*Sorry Author if this bothered you, if that coward dared to use her/his account, I would have sent her/his a personal message, just can't stand when people insulting others for something so simple when they didn't even know who we are*
And one ps to guest: you called us stupid delusional? Well I throw that right back at you! In the original Teen Titan comic that inspired this cartoon, Nightwing left Starfite for Batgirl, at least that what my friends told me. But the truth is in later chapters, I never see them together at least once. So look like we are exactly the same now, dear delusional friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Another stupid story from another stupid and delusional robrae fan, need i remind you idiots that what robin said to raven in teen titans go the comic series which is the direct continuation of the original tv series he said to raven 'you are like the sister i never had' there that is a slap to all you fools who 'ship' them because robin himself consider raven his sister. keep living in your stupid delusion. Having some one similar to you doesn't mean you have to like them romantically There closeness is just friendship it was always starfire just like in the comics. And raven and beast boy were meant to be together hence they are canon in DC.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Yes! A new RobRae story in the making! Do NOT i repeat DO NOT give a single fuck about what the haters are saying. In all honesty the realationship between Raven and Robin makes soooo much more sense, they are a perfect couple and even were for a time (in the first comics if i correctly recall). Anyways back to your story, the plot is coming along pretty good! As for that cute end of the movie part, loved it! I can't wait to see how you put together the story in the later chapters and maybe even hint at Red X Rae? Just a thought haha keep up the fantastic writing, there's some people out here that love your work so keep doin you! :D
Miracle Aligner chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
You're writing style is great! I can tell you took your time on it and I love that about writers :) I'm a BB and Rae fan but I was always open to the concept of Robin and Raven being a thing because of the multiple similarities they seem to share. Keep doing what your doing! Can't wait for the update :))
Sharp Crystal chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I think this is a great story, although there only one chapter, I have a feeling this gonna be good. And don't bother what the haters say, there will always be people like them. I'm a Robrae fan too btw
Ps: and for whoever comment below that the world ship bbrae and robstar. I know this have nothing to do with me, but I kind of feel offense when you said like that. It just like you were trying to said that Robrae fans are stupid and shipping that couple should be considered crime against world peace. Well I have 3 words for you: KNOCK IT OFF! It's really rude not to respect other's opinion, if you hate it, pass it. Don't just went in and start insulting people's favorite thing when they did nothing to you. What will you feel if someone throw that right at your face?
And one more thing: the thing you just did, was extremely childish, grow up! And even if you are kids, stop saying rude thing to people, they may be older than you a lot!