Reviews for The Right Call
Eslssl chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
This writer's special writing talent is a gift...to all Caskett fans who have the pleasure of enjoying his/her stories. Originally clever premise, with subterfuge, jealous Beckett, and a surprise romantic ending. Perfect!
Many thanks.
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
just realized I hadn't read the 3rd and last chapter! RL is a real pain in the neck.
All caught up now. Wow, what a story! I loved the fast pace - I think I forgot to breathe!
BlackCats4Me chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
As always, I love this story! This is my second time to read it. You are a fantastic author! Hope you are staying warm up there in NYC! Probably gonna read another one of yours again before I go to bed! I can read your stories over and over again!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Congratulations!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Oooooooh, what is this girl up to?
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Two can play at this game, Miss Not OKaye. Go, Beckett!
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Excellent chapter. Beckett is hilarious with Gates and very mysterious with Castle.
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Ha! I guessed what she was doing, and am so glad I was right! I'm assuming she also got a marriage license, too, of course, since she covered all the other bases. lol

Love this. Go Kate!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
I'm intrigued. Absolutely fascinated. Off to keep reading...
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Ooh... I finally have a down day and have a chance to do a little extra reading. I've been saving this story for just such a time. Love it already. Off to keep reading...

Thanks for making me smile!
Tempe4Booth chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Are you going to do everyone at the 12th's reactions?
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Woohoo! I was on the money with my guess! Sweet story! Thanks!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
I think I know what the 'right call' is now! I'll be sadly disappointed if I'm wrong! A gift with his blessings! Too bad she hadn't bothered to tell her partner that she was taking off though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I like this one! But, I really want Kate to pull that ring off of her chain and sport it on her left hand! Time to stake her claim!
ebfiddler chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
I love it that you came up with a suitably dramatic excuse for Martha to use to lure Castle over - David Mamet! I loved the texting conversations, and especially that you had them use real words and real sentences even in a text. (I happen to think that is in character. I can't see Castle mis-using punctuation or spelling either, even in a text.) I loved how this story was all about the mystery, the plotting, the planning, rather than tedious descriptions of wedding trappings, etc., a wonderful approach epitomized by the way you dispensed with the ceremony itself with "Two platinum rings later, and by the power invested in Bob et cetera et cetera, they're married." Best Castle wedding description ever! Thanks for this delightful story, with its brilliant turns of phrase, its humor and mystery, and happy ending.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »