Reviews for The Right Call
ebfiddler chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I liked the image of the unflappable Dr Burke flapping. I hooted with laughter at this dialog: "A gibbon? "Longest-armed mammal, Castle." This is so much fun, watching as Kate busily prepares, and Castle bumbles around mystified.
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I liked how you played with the name in Beckett's thoughts: Serena Not O'Kaye. I liked your description of Gates's tone as "a dangerous mix of honey and hydrochloric acid." I like the idea that Kate is fighting back with class and style, and am so glad that the next chapter is already posted so that I can find out more about Kate's conversation with the mayor.
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Awwww this is great! Awesome conclusion :)
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Hmm, you have me intrigued. What could the surprise be?
Garrae chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
I can't believe I missed this when you posted it first. Sorry! Great fun.
IOwnABoat chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Oh man, this was lovely. Big smile on my face reading this! I'm just a bit sad that Espo and Ryan weren't involved, but it IS understandable. :)
IOwnABoat chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Maybe I'm dense, maybe it's something obvious that I should have spotted a mile off...but I have no idea what Ms Beckett is up to. And I love it! The premise is intriguing but I mostly love the voices you've given them. Totally in character!

Onto the next chapter I go!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Sneaky Kate pulled it off! Haha. Just what I thought she was doing after reading chapter 2. I liked how she got others involved to help her out and pull of the biggest and best surprise wedding ever.
Roadrunnerz chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
"You'd better say yes. I have a gun." - So fitting and that line SO makes me wish Beckett had proposed to Castle (with those exact words. lol) on the show instead of the other way around.

Have to admit you kept me in suspense for half the chapter as I still couldn't figure it all out until you mentioned the dress underneath her coat.

Awesome ending!
CastellumKeep chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Well! To tell you the truth - I didn't see this coming. Very fun 3 shot, but don't ever apologize for saying how long the story plan is and then going over. You are an incredibly creative and entertaining writer and IMHO - the more the better.
Liv Wilder chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
That was a fittingly spectacular ending to this story. I loved the breathless rush through all the last minute plans, it really kept the story fast paced and heightened the drama.

I think my favourite thing about this chapter was your Martha Rodgers dialogue. You had her spot on. And the crack about packing an oxygen tank for Castle was too funny.

Great Thanksgiving gift you gave to all of us. With you on the search for that more peaceful plant too. Thanks for writing. Really well done. Liv
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
I've got my suspicions as to what she's planning. I'm interested to see if I'm right.
BigKahuna chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Very Nice. A great story. Beckett on a mission. We should have been so lucky to have had canon writers actually come up with this. So easy to picture Beckett getting her mojo moving.
philliesfan1000 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Well, that was fun!
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
I like how Kate took charge of getting married to Rick, with family. Great story. Congrats.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »