Reviews for The Right Call
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I can't remember the episode that Serena was in but i do not like her, lol.
blue1orange chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Bravo! Masterfully written with a clever mystery in their escapade. So well done I had to reread it in all three parts together. I didn't see it all until M and A helped K with her coat and they gasp, and then all the pieces fit. A detective I am not.

Great story idea...turning her legendary jealousy into action...for a beautiful outcome.

You are one of the very best Castle FF writers. Looking forward to more superb stories from you.

Have a great holiday weekend.
KeystotheCastle chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Wonderful story! Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!
dopeysac chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Perfect ending! Happy Thanksgiving!
Perspex13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
What a fantastic conclusion to this story. I had wondered if Kate was enlisting Weldon's support for their continued partnership at the precinct after "outing" them, but this was so much better (and might still provide them coverage at the precinct). Castle must've been over the moon when he finally realized what was going on, though he also must've been a pretty nervous guy given Beckett's disappearing act as she ran all around Manhattan getting things ready. Not that he didn't earn at least some of it with his excellent acting when Serena was around...

This was an excellent Thanksgiving treat, though getting the notification about it just after starting a very long drive was quite a tease. Thanks for the great read!
shellee3 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Great story. Really enjoyed reading it. X
kwarner chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
I had a feeling that she was planning a surprise wedding, but wasn't sure. Great story and chapter..
sillylissy chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
i didn't guess what she was up to until halfway ofp this chapter lol. brain's getting old. love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
I knew it :))))))
My brain kept telling me that Kate was going to surprise Rick with a surprise wedding:))
Beautiful

Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Caskett always
Purple Satin chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a safe, and wonderful, blessed day tomorrow. Stay safe.
I am so embarrassed to say that I didn't see this coming and I should have with the clues about the Mayor. I was thinking more of a revenge plot against Sarena Not Okay. Loved that by the way.
Thank you for writing. Look forward to your next story.
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Gahhhh, I'm sooo happy I was right.
I really enjoyed their banter about meeting at the Old Haunt, sweet.
Now I LOVE Serena So Okaye even more...humph :))
Where's Kyra *wink* ?
CharacterDriven chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
The dress.
OH MY GOD! This is better than the Lives of Others prank by a LONG SHOT.

What a lot of fun! I often binge -read but it was great to read it in real time and have the suspense and surprise built up. I didn't see it coming. Wonderful !
life's a mystery chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
great chapter and story showing Kate's impulsive romantic side :)
wendykw chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Lovely, fun, adorable-in other words, I loved it.
Madelynn one chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Well you did it. You absolutely surprised me. And what a happy, fun surprise. I sure enjoyed it.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and all of your loved ones. And definitely, peace on earth.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »