Reviews for Clear Skies
Aelindsong1991 chapter 2 . 2/6
this is so cute. daaaang
Hitomi-nya chapter 2 . 1/28
I need to say it: perfect ending ttebayo!
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 2 . 1/21
So cute. So beautiful. So adorable. So endearing. So heart-warming.

So perfect.
ZozoLadybug16 chapter 2 . 1/18
Soooooooo gooooood
Guester chapter 2 . 1/14
Too. Freaking. Perfect.
After the plot in Rainy Days this was undeniably the best way to tie it off with just a massive bunch of fluff that was wayyyy too cute for words.
Out done yourself yet again.
daphne.m.kelley chapter 2 . 1/12
With the waiters at the restaurant over Marinette and Adrien only made me fangirl harder. AHHH! I love this story, It was so sweet and perfect. I didn't think I could love Adriette anymore but this story made me fall in love with them again. I can't wait to read what else you have in store.
fullmetalvoice chapter 2 . 1/8
Absolutely loved the entire storyline. One of my favorite miraculous ladybug fanfics I’ve ever read. Keep up the good work.
BookReader24 chapter 2 . 1/7
I loved both of the stories! I didn't think it could get better but then it did! I smiled through both of them, I couldn't help it. And I love how the staff was cheering them on. Absolutely adorable! This definitely is one of-if not all time- my favorite Miraculous story/series.
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 1/6
This was sweet I loved how the staff got all behind Adrien because they weren't just snobby stuckup kids that usually come. LOL
KJsmileyface chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
the staff are the best
LunaOwl chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Once I finished reading Rainy Days, I literally was pressing the sequel like a maniac, you really have a true authors talent, rarly a few people can write as good as you, and since it's nearly Christmas, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Have a Miraculous one.
Leo105 chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Thanks, that was very cute as well! I would have liked the first 'I love you' though heh. But still a very nice ending.
koala789 chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
FUDGE FUDGER MCFUDGERSON THAT WAS AMAZING! Absolutely perfect, and I positively ADORED both the original and the sequel. SUCH SHMOLS I CAN'T EVEN! I HAD SUCH FEELZ IN THIS, LIKE... I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT? Also, the way the restaurant employees were talking? ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *cough* Anyway! Thanks so much for writing this amazing story! Definitely one of my favorites. Until next time! Koala789 out! *runs away, squealing loudly*
Critica-7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This is just so sweet, and I'd be thrilled if the actual Adrienette stuff in the actual show was even half as good as this. I LOVED Rainy Days, but somehow, this was even better.
MissLogophile chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This is so beautiful... I absolutely love it. This is the 100th time I'm reading it and I still get feels!