Reviews for Clear Skies
thatamateurwritergirl chapter 1 . 9/9
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY IS FAR TOO PERFECT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY PERFECT! THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN, THE FLUFF, THE DRAMA, THE PLOT, EVERYTHING! YOU, MY DEAR, IS A GENIUS. I HOPE TO READ MORE FROM YOU. YOU ARE DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITER. I WAS PLANNING TO WRITE A FANFIC FOR MIRACULOUS, BUT I CANT SEEM TO FORM A SINGLE SENTENCE AFTER READING THIS PERFECTION! p.s. sorry for the capslock
rinievermilion chapter 2 . 9/4
just finished this story and its prequel! so sweet!~ but what i really want to say is HOLY FREAKING SHIIIIII- the ending though ohmygod! the end where you said something about the clock being on 03:46, well guess what?! i look at my phone clock and its freakin 03:46 in the early morning! really unbelievable i even took a screenshot LMAO. scarcely believe it in fact hahaha. the part where both of them together walking is a lil bit creepy though considering the time now hahaha XD
acancfan chapter 2 . 8/31
So I just reread this, and it is still one of, if not the best story in this fandom. The characters are beautifly written, their interactions amazing, and everything is so goddamn cuteeeee I dont think anything can really top this for me, I feel that the reveal in the series wont be as good as this. Seriously cudos! This is the canon ending to the series for me, its all I've ever wanted for these characters to happen, and I am extreamly satisfied with this. Thank you so much for writing it!
sanasings chapter 2 . 8/29
I loved your story! Their interactions were so adorable, and I couldn't stop laughing at the restaurant workers' shenanigans.
TheFanficLoverGirl chapter 2 . 8/25
Hello. Your story inspired to write a story, and I was wondering if you wanted to do a series together! Of course it
will be with Lady bug and Cat Noir! I just loved your story! Hope you see this! Bye!
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 7/26
I HAVE A LOT OF FEELS FOR THESE TWO IN THE WAY YOUVE WRITTEN THEM. GIMMA MOMENT,, I CAN'T STOP MAKING HAPPY SOUNDS.
suicunespurr chapter 2 . 7/18
Love the staff
Loved the staff...especially the note...
ScruffydaDruid chapter 2 . 7/11
OH god. The restaurant staff. The note. The Cook giving Adrien a thumbs up. The cheer squad. I'm dying. Too, too good. Absolute brilliance. Completely amazing. I could go on for days.
I got emotional, this story was so good! Please write another storyline like this!
Alex2490 chapter 2 . 4/25
Not to correct you or anything, but I think in France they have only up to 3 stars, not 5. I know it's a little confusing, but that's what I heard. If it isn't true, then I'm so sorry for bothering you about it. Other than that, it was the best fluff I've ever read. It's so cute and I love it so much. I wish you could continue, but I can't think of anything to end the story better on though.
Kind regards,
Alex (Alex2490)
so... beautiful... thank you :,)
castal547 chapter 2 . 3/14
SO AMAZINGLY CUTE! lol i love the wait-staff
Pyro daemona chapter 2 . 3/9
Fluff, pure purrfect fluff, keep it up my friend!
somanyfandomsolittletime chapter 2 . 3/8
I can't get the stupid smile off of my face. This is incredible. INCREDIBLE job. I went into a panic when I realized that it was only two chapters and that it had been updated in 2015. Rainy Days is the first Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction I've read, I'm kid of nervous about reading anymore in case they aren't as good!