Reviews for Clear Skies
Eileen chapter 2 . 6/24
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is too cute! Amazingly well done. And it’s almost 5am... crud... anyways great job on this!
ImmortalDoll chapter 2 . 6/22
Oh. My. God. I couldn’t wait to read this so I didn’t leave a comment on Rainy Days but both works were so very amazing. I absolutely adored the story and I can admit that I squealed more times than I could count. My face was most certainly redder than Ladybug’s suit the whole time. I loved the slow build and they were so in character that I could see it play out in my head! This is definitely top 10 in my list of favorite fan fictions. I’m so sad that it came to an end, despite how great it ended. I feel like I could stay lost in the story for days. Thank you for this amazing masterpiece. It truly was miraculous ;)
elenora-00 chapter 2 . 6/21
I want Adrien to propose at the same restaurant and the staff supporting him again
Aelindsong1991 chapter 2 . 2/6
this is so cute. daaaang
Hitomi-nya chapter 2 . 1/28
I need to say it: perfect ending ttebayo!
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 2 . 1/21
So cute. So beautiful. So adorable. So endearing. So heart-warming.

So perfect.
ZozoLadybug16 chapter 2 . 1/18
Soooooooo gooooood
Guester chapter 2 . 1/14
Too. Freaking. Perfect.
After the plot in Rainy Days this was undeniably the best way to tie it off with just a massive bunch of fluff that was wayyyy too cute for words.
Out done yourself yet again.
daphne.m.kelley chapter 2 . 1/12
With the waiters at the restaurant over Marinette and Adrien only made me fangirl harder. AHHH! I love this story, It was so sweet and perfect. I didn't think I could love Adriette anymore but this story made me fall in love with them again. I can't wait to read what else you have in store.
fullmetalvoice chapter 2 . 1/8
Absolutely loved the entire storyline. One of my favorite miraculous ladybug fanfics I’ve ever read. Keep up the good work.
BookReader24 chapter 2 . 1/7
I loved both of the stories! I didn't think it could get better but then it did! I smiled through both of them, I couldn't help it. And I love how the staff was cheering them on. Absolutely adorable! This definitely is one of-if not all time- my favorite Miraculous story/series.
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 1/6
This was sweet I loved how the staff got all behind Adrien because they weren't just snobby stuckup kids that usually come. LOL
KJsmileyface chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
the staff are the best
LunaOwl chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Once I finished reading Rainy Days, I literally was pressing the sequel like a maniac, you really have a true authors talent, rarly a few people can write as good as you, and since it's nearly Christmas, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Have a Miraculous one.
Leo105 chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Thanks, that was very cute as well! I would have liked the first 'I love you' though heh. But still a very nice ending.