Reviews for It is the cause, my soul
savedprincess85 chapter 26 . 7/16
This was such an original and sweet idea. I like Draco’s redemption ark and how he and Hermione find one another. It was lovely!
Storystitcher22 chapter 6 . 7/10
Aww...Draco quoting is the best. Also, I love the way they vacillate between screaming at each other and making out. That seems healthy ;)
Storystitcher22 chapter 5 . 7/10
That was awesome! I love seeing them act together. Also, Blaise’s amusement at their expense is awesome.
KaylaSue chapter 26 . 5/14
I loved Hermione's cool research interest, and time to develop outside of the Golden Trio! The romance was lovely, the interesting plot twist at the end was very neat! I really enjoyed this story
Mokapido chapter 26 . 5/14
It is a very nice story, I really enjoyed reading it! I love the idea with the original magic, it gives the whole story an interesting spark ;) the idea with the second family tree is also truly amazing! And I really like how the past wasn’t just forgotten in this story. ( Sometimes you have those dramoine fics where Hermione is like “ Oh Draco, I totally forgive you and it’s already forgotten.” And the author thinks that it makes the story easier ( and that is very true) and better. So I think that in this story the fact that the past isn’t forgotten makes it even better.)
So I want to thank the author of this story for writing this story, and making me have a good time reading it!
TimeyWimeyMagicWagic chapter 26 . 5/5
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Was definitely thrown for a loop with the whole Seekers subplot— added an interesting dynamic to the story. Especially enjoyed the easy friendship you created between Draco and Blaise, and I don’t think I’ve ever read a Theo with a mad scientist vibe before. I tend to enjoy Shakespearian flavored Dramione in general (Because how could you not?) but this is definitely one of the best I’ve read!
CNova chapter 26 . 4/22
What a breath of fresh air within the Dramione fanfic stories! I loved how original it was and how you set it up for all the characters to fall into place! I really did enjoy how you brought together Draco and Hermione and that the tapestry was so in tune with their connection!
Dindore chapter 1 . 3/15
I just loved this. If I hadn’t been so busy at work today, you can bet they would’ve been paying me to read for at least half the day. Haha! So sweetly fluffy at the end, too. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Ydanae chapter 1 . 2/28
Beautifully written!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 26 . 2/1
Beautiful
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 12 . 2/1
I so want to keep reading... Maybe just the start of next chapter... Then I'll make dinner
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 11 . 2/1
Just have to say that I love your story this far and your a/b's are really great too
muddier waters chapter 26 . 1/21