Reviews for Discovery
Btroisi chapter 19 . 4/17
Great Story!
Well written, concise, and funny - loved darcy’s tour of rosings.
Will be looking for morebyyou.
Thanks for a very enjoyable and interestingly different story. So refreshing to have Jane as the focal character and to see her character rounded out. Your Darcy is a lot nicer that the D of many stories but I like that - especially his sense of humour; the tour of Rosings scene was priceless! Thanks for all the good laughs as well as your wonderfully full portrayal of familiar characters (Bingley, Jane, Georgiana, Darcy).
The tour of Rosings was one of the funniest scenes I've ever read - and revealed so much about Mr Darcy. All the way through the story you have shown a much more rounded character than i've ever encountered before (and much more likeable too). Masterful!
What a brilliant story! An ingenious idea. It was good that the devil sisters and Wykham go their comeuppance. Thanks for sharing!
Sheila L. M chapter 19 . 10/28/2018
You certainly wrapped up a lot here. Thanks.
Sheila L. M chapter 18 . 10/28/2018
I do like Darcy's opinions here. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 17 . 10/28/2018
That was clever in that you used the dance as a book end. But I really want to get to Darcy's story now. I hope I can find the link. Thanks for sharing.
Sheila L. M chapter 16 . 10/28/2018
Some wise words about who should be considered truly interested in a young lady. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 15 . 10/28/2018
Good for you, Georgiana! You have saved not only yourself from blackmail but others who would be used and discarded, betrayed and left penniless by W. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 14 . 10/28/2018
That part of James is well known to me, as our church often brings it into discussion. It is easier to accept the poor than the dirty homeless person as such repels a person of any sensibility. Often the homeless are also victims of mental health issues which is a concern as they don't have anyone supervising the need for medication and/or therapy. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 13 . 10/28/2018
Aha...shunned by the ton. Can you imagine a more fitting and permanent punishment for Caroline? Happy that we now read that Darcy and Elizabeth are becoming friends. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 12 . 10/27/2018
Ah, so that corner has been turned. Apologies and better behaviors. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 11 . 10/27/2018
Oh, I do hope Georgiana has not given in to Wickham's blackmail - it will never stop as he will run through the money in no time. Did she share that with her brother - the threat of blackmail? Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 10 . 10/27/2018
That was sweet but not exactly romantic to ask Jane in front of her family. It is one of the "no-no's" for where and how to propose you may read about: never in front of family.

I wonder what Kitty and Lydia are planning - they are too complacent with being on a leash. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 9 . 10/27/2018
Georgiana needs to tell William...of course. They need to ship Wickham to Australia or hang him. Does Darcy have his debts - debtor prison!
385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »