Reviews for The Gamer - Restart
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 20 . 9/18
Hope you keep writing!
Uncanny Genius chapter 20 . 9/3
Interesting story. Please update..
Leander-the-Hawk chapter 20 . 8/14
I truly enjoyed the story. I really enjoy your characterization of the main character without the mind of the gamer passive, actually I can't think of a single thing about the story I have a problem with. I really hope you post your next chapter soon, and I'm very much look forward to seeing how the story continues and involves
zero chapter 2 . 7/22
this story has it potential but being a fan of the gamer then reading this kinda makes it horrible. seriously? making him worrisome? LOL. you just took away the very most important thing that really makes the gamer story fascinating. XD
serialkeller chapter 20 . 7/2
Very good stuff and I hope he gets wiser the more the story goes on so that he has plans already thought up in his head for situations he could encounter.
Eminated chapter 1 . 6/29
Diverges from canon my ass lol this is the manhua just written except you forgot to write one ability
ssj3gohan007 chapter 20 . 6/14
Great Story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!D
So good. Can’t wait to see where it goes.
NxE092015 chapter 20 . 5/23
idk how i feel about your version of the gamer but it sure is interesting to read.
Alex2909 chapter 20 . 5/23
love this story, like the direction Han jee-han has taken in this story
myfunvideos chapter 20 . 5/9
(Sighs) I honestly feel jealous at how well you made this story. I want to make a story on 'The Gamer' but I don't understand level systems or the average. I need help with that.
Isamaru chapter 20 . 5/8
Holy crap! I think I'm starting to like this better than the original manga. Mind, it's been about 2 years since I've read it, but my point still stands. Keep up the great work!
Gav2203 chapter 8 . 4/30
I enjoy this story. It takes a core element from a story and strips it away to see what it would be like without it. However, the amount of annoying tropes and shortcuts that are used to build up the personality of the main character are annoying. He is such an anime protagonist that it's not even funny. I still enjoy the story but the character feels like he should be more complex, especially without gamers mind. Thanks for your work on this story.
movielover312 chapter 20 . 4/29
The Chunbumoon and Yunhonmoon are going to be pissed when they find out about this. Or they’ll be incredibly interested in having him join their clans well more interested than they already are.