Reviews for The Gamer - Restart
ssj3gohan007 chapter 20 . 6/14
Great Story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!D
So good. Can’t wait to see where it goes.
NxE092015 chapter 20 . 5/23
idk how i feel about your version of the gamer but it sure is interesting to read.
Alex2909 chapter 20 . 5/23
love this story, like the direction Han jee-han has taken in this story
myfunvideos chapter 20 . 5/9
(Sighs) I honestly feel jealous at how well you made this story. I want to make a story on 'The Gamer' but I don't understand level systems or the average. I need help with that.
Isamaru chapter 20 . 5/8
Holy crap! I think I'm starting to like this better than the original manga. Mind, it's been about 2 years since I've read it, but my point still stands. Keep up the great work!
Gav2203 chapter 8 . 4/30
I enjoy this story. It takes a core element from a story and strips it away to see what it would be like without it. However, the amount of annoying tropes and shortcuts that are used to build up the personality of the main character are annoying. He is such an anime protagonist that it's not even funny. I still enjoy the story but the character feels like he should be more complex, especially without gamers mind. Thanks for your work on this story.
movielover312 chapter 20 . 4/29
The Chunbumoon and Yunhonmoon are going to be pissed when they find out about this. Or they’ll be incredibly interested in having him join their clans well more interested than they already are.
Loucyanna chapter 20 . 4/29
Merci pour ce merveilleux chapitre et j'attend avec impatience le prochain.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 4/19
SHadow clone training, huh.. At least, it's not gonna get to the ridiculous levels like in Naruto fanfictions.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 3 . 4/19
Considering the words/chapters ratio and the length of these beginning chapters, it seems like i can look forward to 10k words and above per chapter, in the future. Which is great, since i've really gotten used to reading long chapters over the years and 3-4k chapters are pretty short now.
Coffee drinking nut chapter 1 . 4/17
How are your chapters coming out with such style? there amazing!
Something chapter 20 . 4/15
Great chapter, I hope to see the next one soon!

Have you thought of Jee-Han using his buffs such as Steel Skin more? I mean in combination with Physical Endurance, the Vit boost and Mana Shield it should be a pretty good defense and could be (maybe) always on.
Venus Explosion chapter 20 . 4/15
are you including the nature and darkness mastery in han's stat sheet at the end? and i'm curious as to whether he will go down the summoner path or if you were gonna gve that to the black summoner's daughter or something?

either way, great read. binged read it this morning