Reviews for After The Quest Is Done
Rewshaon5711 chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
It's wessen. So, there was NO RAPE. Besides, Trubel never felt that way towards Adalind. Anyway, Nick, guessed it wasn't Juliette that day, because it was so different. So, unless you are NOT a Nadalind shippers...
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I have to say that I liked most of your story. But I do not agree that Adlaind raped Nick. He knew perfectly well that the woman he was kissing and making love to was not Juliette. She was a passionless blah lover who was no where near as sensuous as Adalind. When Nick reflected on his relationship with Juliette what did he remember was the time when Juliette slept with him as Adlaind. That to me shows that he definitely preferred his sexual experiences with Adlaind. They were his most treasured memories of intimate moments with Juliette.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I like it, but is this going to turn into a Nick/Adalind story? Because please no!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This makes sense. Th3 shows been a bit...off. i live the Nick/Adalind pairing, ive actually shiped them from the pilot ep. But it really does feel like their playing house. The 2 of them are stuck with one another becuse of kelly; if they go into something half baked and come out broken in the other end its going to make parenting harder. At the same time; they havnt had a break to evaluate everything thats happened around them. The past season felt like just one month in the grimm timeline. I think you nailed trubels feelings! Because honestly someone has to say it. I really hope the show has a moment like this.
Lambton chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I like it :)
PathOfMyOwn chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
More more more write more please~ your writing is outstanding!
Plus grimm doesn't come back until December 4th so why not imagine during the break? Lol. ;)