Reviews for Alternate Endings
Jennifer L chapter 50 . 1/19
I never thought I’d ship Evil Queen and Charming. This story was so well written. I loved all the twists along the way. Thanks for writing.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 50 . 7/16/2019
This story was so good.
aroyalyuser chapter 45 . 5/22/2019
this chick stole her child basically. the fuck is wrong with snow. that’s wrong on so many levels. damn regina didn’t even take someone’s child in her curse
aroyalyuser chapter 39 . 5/21/2019
OH MY GOSH SNOW IS BACK. I mean i can’t say I want to snow to go back to being dead because she was taken away from her family as well. she is neal’s mother but damn every time regina gets a little happy ending, it gets taken away from her.
IamAmskye chapter 50 . 12/18/2018
Re-read it again. Still the best evilcharming I‘ve ever read
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2018
Good good
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
WTF. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS STORY EXISTED. HOLY SHIT! A WHOLE NEW WOOOOORLD, OF EVIL CHARMING. SHINING SHIMMERING SPLENDOR AND SMUT GALORE. I'll probably get to reviewing every single chapter thoroughly after I read through it once. I'm unable to even function after the first few chapters. has stopped working.
kimberwc chapter 50 . 11/15/2017
I absolutely LOVED this story! So glad I stumbled across it yesterday, and glad I was able to read it start to finish without having to wait for updates! You are so incredibly talented, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
VicYank1220 chapter 50 . 10/14/2017
I truly enjoyed this story very much. I am a sucker for Evil Charming and this was just fun. I'm excited to start reading the sequel!
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 50 . 9/7/2017
I love reading this. Was a great read and you did a great job telling it. Keep up the great work.
mehves242 chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
Third time reading this story , love it.
Mary chapter 50 . 7/26/2017
This was one of the best stories I've ever read! I loved it. It was the perfect blend of adventure, romance, angst, fluff and smut. It was wonderfully written and I'm kind of sad it's over. Thank you for writing it!
petitlamb chapter 50 . 6/9/2017
One of my favorite stories for sure! you kept me on the edge of my seat for 50 chapters and it was never even close to boring. Great writing, smut A angst A and I love the fact that your fluff is just enough (I particularly hate fluff fics) anyway thank you so much for all the time you spend writing this for us you are awesome! I'm already on-board with your other stories but I really hope to see more about this one in particular so I can read more about little Violet growing up! :)
OrchidJames chapter 50 . 5/26/2017
loved it!
kikicox24 chapter 46 . 4/5/2017
snow took her son Henry to I'm so done like what this story is so complex and intriguing I can't put it down but damn snow