Reviews for We Met in Hunsford
Sheila L. M chapter 8 . 10/1
I enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Sheila L. M chapter 7 . 10/1
That was a lovely chapter. Well done. Thank you.
Sheila L. M chapter 6 . 10/1
Ah, so Jane is not despondent over Bingley - good for her. I like that she is not next door to her mother who would visit every day. And Elizabeth worked out the Brighton problem quite well even if she has to forego traveling. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 5 . 10/1
Different in that neither Wickham nor Jane & Bingley are mentioned as reasons she refused him. Respect not being part of her parents' marriage gives her experience from which to speak. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 4 . 10/1
Uh, oh! That proposal is coming and I wonder if her reaction is going to be as strong as in canon? Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 3 . 10/1
So Elizabeth does not yet have that grudge against Darcy for separating her sister and Bingley...not enough evidence but is the Colonel going to add to that story also? Thanks for this chapter. Darcy is reticent as ever...a puzzle.
Sheila L. M chapter 2 . 10/1
Ah, but different standards for you as compared to those you set for your friend? Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 1 . 10/1
Not marrying for love? Oh, Elizabeth, what are you thinking?
Kiwipride chapter 8 . 5/15
A very enjoyable read! Thank you.
Puzzler54 chapter 7 . 4/27
Aww I loved this story. A bit tense nearer the end with who she would end up with! I enjoyed the banter and open honestly D and E had. And a different twist that they only met at Rosings., I liked that.
QUACK3RS chapter 8 . 4/22
Your writing is very mature. I really enjoy the pace of all your stories, the insight into the character’s thoughts and all of the what if scenarios with one small change. Love it
Levenez chapter 8 . 4/16
Really nice story. I have enjoyed how you have re-juggled the different scenes from canon to fit your plot.
Thank you!
Jnbraden chapter 8 . 3/12
Very enjoyable. I would have liked more dialogue rather than descriptions in many chapters, but it was a good read.
Rosalieemmamailie chapter 8 . 1/17
I like that story tooo !it seems that you dont like Bingley for as I read in many of your storiesss Jane ends up with someone else
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 11/19/2018
Very satisfying ending, thank you