Reviews for Gentle
mclovin2012 chapter 1 . 7/26
love the fluff! looking into more of ur stuff
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Lovely! The world needs more cute and fluffy OoT!Zelink! ️️️
ninelanterns chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
This is so SWEET, I seriously keep coming back and rereading it because it ticks all my "fluffy story" boxes, they're SO CUTE!
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Cute... Elegant. (Why does it have to stop theeeere Xll
Fredrickson the 96th chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Though Zelda was pretty much portrayed as a damsel in distress here... I enjoyed it non the less. A nice one-shot. I think I'll be checking out some more of your stories, I really like your style of writing! :)
WendyAliceJuliet chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This is awesome! I'm so glad I found it! Thank you for posting it!
NightStarUmi chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
so adorable. I just imagined this play out as a cartoon or comic and just started giggling
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This fic was really cute. I enjoyed it, especially that it takes place in winter (I love snow).
Suz24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Aw this was so sweet. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Oh wow! I loved this! It's one of those stories that you wish would never end :-)
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Ooh, so cute! Zelda has one of those life consuming crushes. XD
Prometheus17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I liked this! It was so warm and nice! The Link in this story is so different from the other ones you've written, he's overly kind and gentle while also being extremely cautious, it looks like Zelda will have to make the first move this time. I also like how you had them keep their memories of the parallel, Ganondorf conquered universe they lived in. It's also nice to get some insight into Zelda's training with Impa! This is kind of like a "what if" scenario in which Link decided not to seek out Navi and stayed with Zelda in "Clandestine"! Great one-shot!

Best regards,

-Prometheus17
DarkFireWitch chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
You have the sweetest writing
11lol11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This made me squeal
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Awwwwwww, SO CUTE! Great job!