Reviews for Out in the Rain
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I think it's an unwritten canon that George struggled with alcoholism post-war...So many of us do it!
Juliana Andrade chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I particularly love drabbles and only yesterday, after I finished reading Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance, I was thinking about George's and Angelina's relationship.

I like your drabbles very much. I could feel George's struggle and the growth of their relationship.
please ff.net delete account chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Aww! They're so cute. I love the drabbles. They're subtle and very much enjoyable to read.

It feels bittersweet when Angelina said that George drives her crazy and she used to find it funny at first. It must really hurt when she saw that witch at his place. But I'm glad they'd sorted out their differences, at least with the way they're portrayed here it seemed that way. And I guess that last chapter made it pretty clear. I can't believe I just imagined Princess George, something I wish to wipe out from my mind, but it certainly made more than one person laugh. Love this!
ice-queen chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
Loved it! Your writing is awesome, I'm forever looking for a good George/Angelina story and this one was amazing :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Yay! More fluff! George seems so /George/ here, like he remembers who he is, which is a very presumptuous man who loves to take the mickey and diminish Ron's ego at every opportunity. But the visual of a magenta and lavender pygmy puff hurts my mind's eye. This is really sweet and it's good to see the two of them in a happy moment.
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Awwwwwwwww

SO SWEET. Love this. Love you.
MrsCloWeasley chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
I like this one!
Very cute
Hp head chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
OH MERLIN! I don't usually read post-war fanfics but this is jst adorable! U are great at this. George is jst the way i imagined him to be. U really got this worked out. I love the fluff in this story! Plz post frequently and i promise to review for each chapter.
P.S.
Too cute 2nd generation! They actually outsmarted one of the greatest prankster of all tym! LOVE U FOR THAT!
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
Awe, yay! Such a sweet and fluffy moment between the two. I love it!
ohsosirius chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
ohhhh so much fluff (loved it).. please keep going :D
Aphraelsan chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
On my poor shattered heart (re her mental slip about her teammates learning not to accept treats from George instead of from the twins)! Nice subtle stab to the gut. Well done.
MandyinKC chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
The site wouldn't let me post the review under my name. So, here goes...

Another sad one. I like the movement through this one: Angelina picking up the trash, circling back to the sitting room, throwing away trash, ect. It carries us through the drabble nicely, and adds a briskness to Angelina's thought process. She comes across as wounded here, and not just by George. But my favorite part of the story are the reactions of Katie, Alicia, and Ginny (and by proxy the Weasleys). It says so much about each of the girls, Angelina's relationships with them, and also how the family is dealing with George. Good job!
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
IIIIIII honestly don't remember where I left off on reviews (*BAD READER*) but this was lovely! :) Good job, friend!
AdriDee chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
I'm happy with these new chapters! Great job as usual! :)
Book-of-Spells chapter 5 . 1/26/2016