Reviews for Out in the Rain
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Thank goodness they had had the foresight to commission the portraits...I would love to see more about the new portrait of Fred, and how George and Portrait Fred interact. Hopefully this will help George cope a bit better instead of drinking so much?
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I like the idea of George pondering just how/when he started to recognize Angelina like you described...tells me their relationship was slow to develop and meant to be long-lasting!
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Oh my, i just visited the battle again...the heart?what bout it? Its bleeding away...
OfWhizzFizzing chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
wowww wow wow so good so well written
MandyinKC chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Very nice. Sexy. Leaves us wanting more (and George too). These are too short!

(And of course Ron spoils it.)
Aphraelsan chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Oh the feels! I've never given too much thought to George and Angelina, but now I want to read more!
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME

I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'm excited for the new story of drabbles! I haven't read a ton of George & Angelina, but I'm starting to get onto them. Your stories are always great to read, so I'm excited to combine the two!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I love, love, love the title.

I forgot how short these are, but wow! This is an effective drabble. You set the mood of despair so well, and George's slide into alcoholism is so realistic. And the portrait reveal is like a punch in the gut.

Good job. Can't wait for next week.
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 11/24/2015